Opening Day

SHS1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree..probably not much of a game. Bearden may have lost alot but they definitely still have alot..watch for em to do big things..

Very true. Despite losing some pitching, a wider range of hitting has become. Not to mention they still have good arms like garrett copeland who may very likely sign with etsu and Ryan potter who throw a consistent 88-89 and sophomore Dakota stallings who is also a mid 80s range

Bearden lost a lot, especially pitching with 4 guys that could be almost any teams #1's last year. They also lost a stud C, CF, LF...and that's about it. Every other senior will be replaced hitting, but the pitching will be tough to replace...almost none of BHS's pitchers have varsity experience. We faced Daniel, Hullett, Fennel, and Gouffon last year and they were all very very good pitchers. But I agree, WB stinks this year and BHS will blow them out.

Bearden lost a lot, especially pitching with 4 guys that could be almost any teams #1's last year. They also lost a stud C, CF, LF...and that's about it. Every other senior will be replaced hitting, but the pitching will be tough to replace...almost none of BHS's pitchers have varsity experience. We faced Daniel, Hullett, Fennel, and Gouffon last year and they were all very very good pitchers. But I agree, WB stinks this year and BHS will blow them out.

Yeah it should definitely be a beating.