West TN soccer

Ronaldihno

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are teams in A/AA doing this year???

Lexington?

Dyer co.?

North side?

Madison?

JCS?

USJ?

I saw that Lexington beat Dyer co. 10-2.... Is lexington a good team or is Dyer co. not that strong??? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

dont forget westview is still a threat as well...they lost some talent last year but still have a strong senior class..they manage to find a way every year to be a challenge... dont count them out

Im not counting them out or sayong there weak, but didnt JCS beat them 6-1 in a scrimmage.

Dont they still have hyntae (Westview) their really good keeper? As I said on the northside thread....I think jcs is running under the radar. I've never known Westview to have that much of an off season. maybe jcs does have something

Well out of the starting 11 like 3-4 are from Lexington(JCS players that is). I heard they lost to JCM tonight in PKS in the tournament their in. I keep hearing lots of mixed reviews, even the players are telling me one game they come ready to play, the next they dont want to show up at game time.

Dont they still have hyntae (Westview) their really good keeper? As I said on the northside thread....I think jcs is running under the radar. I've never known Westview to have that much of an off season. maybe jcs does have something

yes westview returns a good keeper and a pretty solid defense in blake hooten and jake hart...westview lost their first game to henry county score was 2-1 westview keeper made some good saves and chargers showed heart in second half....pretty solid game against a solid team