Greenville forfeits for in school incident

DZbettin

Sorry dood but you have no clue as to the truth! Its amazing they let people post on her to bad mouth or bash individuals, and those who monitor this should not allow that to happen. This poster has never had anything good to add to a post on any of the threads.

No need for anyone to get on here and really explain what type of coaching staff the Lady Devils have. Those who are associated with the program know what type we do have! Unfortunately we have people on here that try to ruin an individuals image without knowing the truth! It just happens that the punishment for both boys and girls involved was the same. The punishment for the boys involved was the same as the girls involved. So to cry and complain about that is not very smart.

CoachT I hope you will stop any bashing of an individual on these threads, please take action and delete any posts and revoke their privilages!

Ask yourself this? Are the post you are reading pretty close to the truth? I think if you are honest with yourself you know they are. Fans can have a opinion and are free to voice these opinions. If you are not able to hear what other people see as the truth, maybe you should censor what you read.

When have I ever seen this coaching staff get on here to defend one of their players??? But don't let someone say what they view as the truth for you. I think I would be more concern with what these post do to hurt a teenager than GROWN FOLKS!!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This really does explain why kids are behaving badly. If the adults are not setting the standards, not wonder there is so much trouble!!!!!

Regardless of who was there, someone has to keep up what is fair and balanced!

So what your basically saying is that President Obama should do and support the same things of former President Bush?

So what your basically saying is that President Obama should do and support the same things of former President Bush?

I will put that back on you, but we already know the answer to that. We are talking basketball and sports in general. Tell me what politics have to do with this? Oh, I get it the same thing because in Greeneville it is always about the politics!

That IS why they call it a TEAM! You win as a team, you lose as a team, and you are punished as a team. These girls can pull together and rally to finish the season on a positive note or they can point fingers and blame others and completely fall apart. Sounds like the new administration is doing a good job.

I DISAGREE ,KICK THE TROUBLEMAKERS OFF THE TEAM PERIOD. LET THE TEAM PLAY . THEY SURE WAS NOT THINKING OF TEAM ..AND HOW DID 2 BOYS GET INVOLVED AND WHY DID THEY SET OUT INSTEAD OF THERE WHOLE TEAM .. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR ADMINISTRATION VOTED FOR A CHANGE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

I will put that back on you, but we already know the answer to that. We are talking basketball and sports in general. Tell me what politics have to do with this? Oh, I get it the same thing because in Greeneville it is always about the politics!

You are very mistaken i'm neither from or have been to Greeneviile to my knowledge. I was simply stating that why should one administration do the same things as the old their here to do tings to make in this case the school a better place. We as people have the right to agree or disagee with it. Each person has their own opinion. I was simply stating mine..

I DISAGREE ,KICK THE TROUBLEMAKERS OFF THE TEAM PERIOD. LET THE TEAM PLAY . THEY SURE WAS NOT THINKING OF TEAM ..AND HOW DID 2 BOYS GET INVOLVED AND WHY DID THEY SET OUT INSTEAD OF THERE WHOLE TEAM .. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR ADMINISTRATION VOTED FOR A CHANGE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

The 2 Girls did get kicked off the team and are not aloud to play basketball at Greeneville High School again. The reason the team got punished was because they sat there and watched it when it could have been prevented. I feel the team should have still been able to play but the new principal doesn't stand for anything like the old one. The 2 boys were in the locker room watching it not the rest of the boys team. The head of central office made the 2 boys sit out not the principal. Hope that answered your questions

This really does explain why kids are behaving badly. If the adults are not setting the standards, not wonder there is so much trouble!!!!!

Regardless of who was there, someone has to keep up what is fair and balanced!

With new administration comes new rules. You may get a new boss at your work but it doesn't mean the same rules apply that your old boss had. She turned the middle school around and she is going to turn the high school around too. If she was there when the football incident happen i bet she would have done the same thing.