District 12 A-AA

eastsoccer20

Well, tonights the night! I guess all of the matches will be played despite the we conditions. If you know anything else, keep us updated. The best match of the night should be the Zion vs. Giles match. The Richland vs. HC match should be interesting as well. I don't think the score of that one will be the same as the last time they met (still think HC comes out on top).

Predictions:

Wayne 0 - C.A. 6

Perry Co. 0 - E.H. 8

Richland 2 - H.C. 3

Giles 1 - Zion 0 (THIS ONE COULD GO EITHER WAY!)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, tonights the night! I guess all of the matches will be played despite the we conditions. If you know anything else, keep us updated. The best match of the night should be the Zion vs. Giles match. The Richland vs. HC match should be interesting as well. I don't think the score of that one will be the same as the last time they met (still think HC comes out on top).

Predictions:

Wayne 0 - C.A. 6

Perry Co. 0 - E.H. 8

Richland 2 - H.C. 3

I agree, the Richland Hickman Co score will not be anywhere close to what it was last time. Last game Richland got thumped while playing with out a starting midfielder who was out with a red card from the E.Hickman game and a defender who was out with a cracked rib. Both are back and the defender doesn't seem to be favoring the rib injury.

Giles Co's young team is starting to mature. Last two games beat Richland and Zion both 1-0. Prior to that lost 1-2 to E.Hickman. It seems most things revolve around whether or not the 3 first year starters on defense (2 sophmores) step it up or not....also if strikers pull the trigger up front (a freshman and sophomore).

Coin toss on both games.

Why PC 0 - East 8?? Season game was only 0 - 5

Predictions:

Wayne 0 - C.A. 6

Perry Co. 0 - E.H. 8

Richland 2 - H.C. 3

Why PC 0 - East 8?? Season game was only 0 - 5

Only 5-0! Thats not an "only" type score! I do believe they were missing a starter that game. I just feel that EH is definately good enough to beat Perry Co. 8-0...Heck, I've seen both teams play and I do feel that they could probably beat P.C. as bad as they wanted. No offense to you if you are from P.C., but you guys have to play your best game to score a goal. Who knows though, it may only be 5-0! I did hear that game was cancelled and moved to Monday and I do believe the C.A. game has been moved to Monday as well. It looks like everyone will play their first round game monday.

Only 5-0! Thats not an "only" type score! I do believe they were missing a starter that game. I just feel that EH is definately good enough to beat Perry Co. 8-0...Heck, I've seen both teams play and I do feel that they could probably beat P.C. as bad as they wanted. No offense to you if you are from P.C., but you guys have to play your best game to score a goal. Who knows though, it may only be 5-0! I did hear that game was cancelled and moved to Monday and I do believe the C.A. game has been moved to Monday as well. It looks like everyone will play their first round game monday.

CA plays today at Four.

Well, I was wrong from my previous post...TONIGHT is the night (not Friday!). The weather has held off for the most part today and all teams should have decent conditions to play in (not the best and a little wet). I heard that the EH and Perry match will be at C.A. after the C.A. match. Is that true??? If so, I would assume its because the EH field conditions. I stand firm by my predictions and I still feel that East Hickman, CA, Giles, and Hickman will be moving on!