District 9AA and I believe Reg. 5AA.

District opponents:

Goodpasture

Greenbrier

Hume-Fogg

Sycamore

Westmoreland

White House

the tssaa.org website has all the new classification info. Football info is there too.

STRONGER DISTRICT OR WEAKER DISTRICT OUR PROBLEMS RUN DEEPER THAN THE TEAMS WE ARE

GOING TO PLAY NEXT YEAR. WE NEED LEADERSHIP AND GUIDANCE FROM OUR COACH. HE BRINGS

MORE DRAMA TO THIS TEAM THAN A GROUP OF TEENAGE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!

GOOD COACH, IF HAD NOT BEEN FOR CARTER AND GREGORY HE WOULD STILL BE HUNTING LAST YEARS

EASTER EGGS. I HOPE CARTER IS NOT LEAVING ANYTIME SOON, IF SO WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE IN THE

COACHING DEPARTMENT

you need to settle down a tad lol coach carter is a very good coach but i think Beam does his job to. I dont know to much about Coach Gregory expect his daughters are very good at basketball lol

you need to settle down a tad lol coach carter is a very good coach but i think Beam does his job to. I dont know to much about Coach Gregory expect his daughters are very good at basketball lol

You have your opinion and I have mine.... Gregory's girls are good basketball players never

said they weren't but there are other's just as good or better.........