Region 8 at State

rigger101

I have only been a part of this Region for 3 years.

I think this is the best I have seen the region finish in the 3 years I have been following it to state.

Congrats to Hendersonville Commandos on their strong finish.

This is the 1st time in 3 years that they sent all all their top wrestlers.

IN 2007 and 2008 they were missing 2 of their top wrestlers that would have helped on the points at state.

MTJ Bears what a great year you have had. You are the top Dual team in our region and it's been great meeting your team and fans. I knew at region last year your team was going in the right direction. Good luck and I hope to see you bust the top 10 at state next year. You shook up the Sate Duals this year and maybe next year you can do it in Choo-Choo town. You have one of the best Hwy wgts in the state to anchor your team and light weight's that are a few point's away from greatness.

Beech has a stable of young grapplers that will just get better and better.

Smyrna always has a couple of studs that are great young men.

When we moved here Springfield and WC was the top dogs. Then the Commandos stepped it up and then the battle was with ...........The Bears this year. I think Beach might have been next.

It's was Region that had at least 4 teams that were fighting to be the best in their region.

Good luck in the new regions and make some noise like the Bears did this year.