7AA Tournament Games Monday

luvhoops

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Upperman will HAVE to beat either LA or Station Camp to stay away from that undefeated team...

Wonder if the Bees are starting to feel a little pressure?

I don??™t know about everyone else but I am going to pull for Upperman as long as they aren't playing us and I'm sure most Upperman fans feel the same about LA. 7AA has 4 good teams representing this year.

Congrats to Upperman on the District title, I can??™t wait till we meet again. Last night our girls didn't play to the best of their ability but I thought both teams played a little sloppy. This game was entertaining as always and well worth price of admission. But both teams better step it up in Region play.

Now to the awards, I think Mackenzie Sells gave us a glimpse of what to expect next year (when she is injury free), last night was a great performance. I think Shelby Taylor had something to prove and she did it. She WAS better than ???Honorable Mention??? in season play. I am with samtofam, LA should have had 3 to receive awards! Kendria ???Killer??? Kilgore had a great tournament! She is a ???Killer??? because other teams dread playing against her. I know this award was for tournament play only but she had a great tournament as did Taylor & Sells, all three deserved it.

Well I'm not. If someone else can knock them off, then that will just open the door for us. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, I guess we don't all think the same. Call me old fashion or whatever you want but the road to the top is not meant to be easy and in the end if we play hard and deserve it we will win no matter who we play. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

In all seriousness and not taking anything away from any of the young ladies who made the all tournament team. But Killer Kilgore deserved this honor as much as anyone. Keep that head held high #54 and good luck the rest of the way!!!!!

Yes..."KILLER" should have got all T, I agree not taking anything away from the other two..but being her Sr year and play as Hard as she has played all year and played hard in the T Yes, she needed it..Just hope she can hold that head up and give it her all the rest of the ride. Sometimes things don't make sense to me but It aint for me to figure it out. I wish The Lady Bee's Luck down the road...And Looking forward to seeing LA regroup and get it together and get their game on...GOOD LUCK TO ALL.. (disappointed) /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

After losing last night do our girls play Greenbrier at home, since they finished 3rd and we finished 2nd ??

Not too fast. Our 3rd place finish in the District has nothing to do with the Tournament results. We have to beat Goodpasture tonight in our consolation game for this to happen. Otherwise, we'll 'look forward' to our second straight trip to Baxter Friday night. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> (NOT!!!!!, even though it would be a shorter trip to a butt whippin' /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> )

We, over in 8AA, know that 7AA takes their b'ball very seriously...like we do v'ball and s'ball. Good luck to y'all the rest of the way.

Looks like Upperman will HAVE to beat either LA or Station Camp to stay away from that undefeated team...

Wonder if the Bees are starting to feel a little pressure?

Beat your lady wildcats 3 times and beat Station Camp once by 30 so what do you think? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />