Region 4AA

jimbo44

good job girls

congrats to coach and the seniors especially

ya'll definitely deserved it

way to bring home the ship

and the homecourt advantage

see everyone tomorrow and saturday /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

we are? LA!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to coach Smith and the Lady Wildcats. Huge ..huge win tonight. Many call this an upset but I disagree. This team has finally stepped up and played as a team these last few games. Good teams find ways to win no matter what. That's what separates the average teams and the good ones.

No question that Upperman has one of the best teams in the state. But guess what so does the LA girls. And you all proved that tonight. You lost by 2 points down there earlier in the year and pull out the win tonight at Upperman when it counted the most.

Stay focused and get ready for Polk Co. when they roll in here saturday night. Should be a full house for a Lady Cats win.

This was a great championship game.

The all tourney team:

Sissom Cannon Co.

Unger Station Camp

Maynard Upperman

Davis Upperman

Dyer Uppernam

Biles Upperman

A. Sells LA

Kilgore LA

Taylor LA

M. Sells LA MVP

Games on Sat:

LA vs Polk Co.

Upperman at McMinn Central

Gator, you need to get off this boy's tail!

luvhoops, real nice to meet you tonight! Your kid is a ball player! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey BD, if I had known that is who luvhoops was talking to I would have come over to shake your hand.

as for King, I guess that did sound harsher than I meant it to sound. Ive got no problem with him, I like him, and as I said in my last post he has reason to be excited. But I would have hated it for him if that T came out. (oh yeah, I would have liked it for the bees, but hated it for him. Good kid. Knowledgable kid. Smart kid. Just dont want him to be THAT kid that everyone points the finger at for doing something that costs those girls a hard fought game)

I liked my CAROLINA blue tie. Great game, do not blame officials, it's a team game. Livingston team won, Upperman team lost. See ya tomorrow.

Not even close to midnight King LOL.

Congrats to the Lady Wildcats on the great win. BigD looks like I may have to borrow your wishing well for Saturday...mine sprange a leak tonite My plans are to still hit I 40 west early next week....but if you get there first save a seat for me /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Luck to All !!!!

GO BEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd probably say the same, in your position and all.

the two things I mentioned had ZERO impact on the game. But it would have really stunk if they did. Im an emotional fella myself. I can see where it comes from. You love the game, you love your school, that team means a lot to you. They worked hard, and they got a great, great win. That is pretty dern exciting.

If LA were playing anyone but Upperman I would have been just as excited. Lets get to talking about Saturday. Best of luck to LA.