DII Girls StateTournament

PHargis

While you may not agree, Ensworth may have won no matter who played for SBA. I personally want to commend SBA on a great season and hope that they are looking forward to coming back to the Dragonfire next year.

I attended the game and it appeared that both teams went deep on their benches, substituting very freely (and I don't just mean at the end of the game). Ensworth probably had 8 or 9 girls who played 10 minutes or more each. They just had more shot makers yesterday. They also did a good job of breaking the press.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While you may not agree, Ensworth may have won no matter who played for SBA. I personally want to commend SBA on a great season and hope that they are looking forward to coming back to the Dragonfire next year.

Thanks,

We will be there.

SBA had a successful year using this rotation.

NO COMMENT!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Ensworth's bid tonite for the DivIIAA State championship fell apart and Lipscomb's Allen Arena when Webb high School went on an 18-2 second half run and erased a 26-24 halftime deficit. Faith Dupree, Tennessee signee was named Miss Basketball and and Tournament MVP. This was Webb's second title in three years. Stats for the game are on page one of this site , on the schedule of games. Players names and points scored along with some other stats are there also. CoachT has posted an article by Jeff Lockridge and the Tennessean on the front page of the Site. This finishes up the DII Tournament for the girls. Allen Arena was a good site. Lipscomb University allowing TSSAA to use their in house stats computer program was an excellent move and its hoped that other tournament sites will find a way to use that type software in the past. It certainly can cut down confusion on scoring and detail information schools and the media need to provide facts.

This was a great tournament.

My hats off to Lipscomb University, they hosted a great tourney. And that use of the software was awesome. That software was as detailed as you can get.

Thanks PHargis for the udates.