McKeethan

Oldcat

Wuz up #10!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Posted by OakRidgeCat10:

Dave you are right about what you said,Isnt Kevin intitled to have one bad game?I know Kevin personally and he is a good friend of mine.Just because he has one game like he did doesnt mean you crack down on him,i mean come on,Mo is going to do alot better as this season goes.That game taught all of us that were are not invisible.We all have stepped it up this week in practice and we are looking to put Bradley in their place.But yea Mo is a good friend,isnt that right cuz.And dont come down on CB also,cuz just had mistakes that everyone will make.Let us go through the season before coming down on anyone before you make all the bad post.This just doesnt make alot of sense coming on here and jumping Mo liek that,also on another post jumping CB,we are going to get our heads up and suprise some people.But yea my food is done so I am bout to get some sizzurp and get my food and roll. Da Kru 10 32 13 and Rowan former #2.But I mean cuz im out.

Posted by DCCATVOICE:

I hope that you Oak Ridge fans remember that this season is long and one game doesn't make the season. I also hope you remember that these are kids playing and to call one out like you have on this thread is totally wrong. Football is a team game and you win and lose as a team. McKeethan is one of the hardest workers on the football team and nobody wants to win more than he does. After watching the tape of Friday's game it was easy to throw blame on just about everybody. A quarterback has to have time to throw the ball and he didn't. The fade pass he was asked to throw wasn't there. They took away the flat and our field position was horrible because of the penalties and turnovers. It is very easy to look at the stats of a quarterback and point the blame but look at the entire reasons before you call him out. Please don't take cheap shots at kids. David Clary

[Edited by DCCATVOICE on 9-2-02 12:47P]

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic