Wilson Central vs. Beech

hsscout

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think im going to take Wilson Central. Sat night they played Mount Juliet and they were down by 21 at the half and come back to win the game in overtime 72-70.

The wildcats are really starting to play as a team and get the job done.

See that is tough to say that it was something that Wilson Central did so well, or that maybe Mount Juliet just took their foot off the gas pedal and couldn't turn it back on. Key point being, they were down by 21 at half! Wow! Credit them for fighting back and getting the W, but not sure I'd walk away saying they were superior, but thats just my opinion.

See that is tough to say that it was something that Wilson Central did so well, or that maybe Mount Juliet just took their foot off the gas pedal and couldn't turn it back on. Key point being, they were down by 21 at half! Wow! Credit them for fighting back and getting the W, but not sure I'd walk away saying they were superior, but thats just my opinion.

i guess thats another way to look at it.

i guess thats another way to look at it.

But tonight will go a long way in determining that argument one way or the other. If they come out and put it on Beech I'll be a believer. If Beech blows them out as they did the last time these two met, then I'm still not gonna be completely sold on them...Should be a good game though, wish I could watch. Will someone post the score as soon as it's over please?