Bledsoe Co. Softball fans

Redhotz

About as much as anybody has in school ball a travel ball pitcher which is getting better evertime i see her. You know you can't win ball games hitting the ball one time an inning and that has been our problem this year we just can't put hit together, not taking away from any team we have faced, and errors has cost us a few ballgames as well.We had 10 errors in this tournament. Grundy was the best team there this weekend. Your buddy Gilbert

is he the head coach???

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About as much as anybody has in school ball a travel ball pitcher which is getting better evertime i see her. You know you can't win ball games hitting the ball one time an inning and that has been our problem this year we just can't put hit together, not taking away from any team we have faced, and errors has cost us a few ballgames as well.We had 10 errors in this tournament. Grundy was the best team there this weekend. Your buddy Gilbert

Ms. Lee is the coach of South Pittsburg

Treaonna Bridgeman, Tiffany Holloway, and Kayla Reagan was awarded All Tournament Player from Bledsoe County....Treaonna Bridgeman: 8 at bats: 1-single...1-double...1 triple...1 -homerun...1-walk...3-strikouts...571 batting avg......Tiffany Holloway: 9-at bats...3-singles...1-walk...2-strikeouts...2-runs scored...375 batting avg....Kayla Reagan: 8-at bats...1-single...3-doubles...1-walk...2-runs scored...571 batting avg

i think if u r goin to put stats on here that they need to be right!! or have someone else do them that knows wat they are doing!! get it right or give it up!!