Region 6A Tourney! 11A VS 12A

MCBOB03

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moore v. Perry - Toss-up, could be best 1st round game depending on which Perry team shows up.

Wayne v. Richland - Wayne by 8

Cornersville v. Summertown - Cornersville by 4

Collinwood v. Santa Fe - Collinwood by 15--no way Santa Fe wins this ballgame /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

TSSAA Region 6A Tournament

Friday Feb 27th

#1 Moore Co 70 - #4 Perry Co 47

#2 Wayne Co 56 - #3 RHS 41

#1 Collinwood 49 - #4 Santa Fe 37

#2 Cornersville 61 - #3 Summertown 42

Monday March 2nd at Cornersville High School

6:00pm

#1 Moore County vs. #2 Wayne County

7:30pm

#1 Collinwood vs. #2 Cornersville

4 good teams, but 2 has to go home on monday. Which 2?

We shall see come Monday night. I will be pulling for 11A in this one. Moore Co. and Cornersville, however they all four are excellent teams and all seem to be playing their best ball at the correct time. I believe it will come down to turnovers and freethrows. If you can keep TO's down and hit your FT's you can always be in a good position to win. Hopefully our girls on the south end of the county can get a win Monday night. Good Luck to ya'll in the north end Monday night also...

We shall see come Monday night. I will be pulling for 11A in this one. Moore Co. and Cornersville, however they all four are excellent teams and all seem to be playing their best ball at the correct time. I believe it will come down to turnovers and freethrows. If you can keep TO's down and hit your FT's you can always be in a good position to win. Hopefully our girls on the south end of the county can get a win Monday night. Good Luck to ya'll in the north end Monday night also...

I would love to see Cornersville advance....now that would be cool, of course Forrest and Marshall County have to take care of business too...wouldn't that be great to have all 3 county teams at Sectionals?????? Even better to have all three county teams at State!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />