Clarkrange vs. Trousdale Co.

wormy1

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. I know Lamar very well and yes he subs very early in obvious blowouts. The point of my posts was showing that Clarkrange is very capable of beating a team by 50 points. No, I too believe he would not intentionally run up the score on a weaker team with his starters. But if the other team can't stop his 2nd or 3rd team then I feel like all bets are off on what the final margin is.

Worden55 I promise you if you are behind by 40 then it really doesn't matter if the final margin is:

41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50, or any number greater than that. IT is still an ole-fashioned butt kicking!

PLUS: the new mercy rule took some time away that could have been used for even MORE scoring. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

If you ride down the road on a skateboard, don't be surprised when you get run over by a bus! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey, at this time of the season, if you can't play with the big dogs, time for softball, Clarkrange just plays their game, can't fault them for that. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I honestly can't believe someone would think this game would be a good one...