East Ridge Spring Fling

MVM

If lovely weather, you mean not hotter than 40 degrees Sunday morning, then you are right !

I'll be there managing (as the team eye candy, ya' know) the PREMIER SOCCER ACADEMY u-14 girls (PSA 95)...coached by Pedro Kozak....We have been asked to play up in the u-15/16 division due to too many u-14 teams...should be an interesting lesson for them, but heh, they will be matched up against this age girls next year in high school...

PSA 95 starts their Division I league play the next Saturday against FC ALLIANCE-BLACK from Knoxville....followed by a trip to Birmingham for the Vulcan Cup March 14/15th..

D

MVM, I'll be there but you knew that already. Does anyone have a list of the teams that will particpate this weekend?

These are the Girls Teams

http://www.ersoccer.org/images/pdffiles/te...tgirlssf209.pdf

These are the boys teams

http://www.ersoccer.org/images/pdffiles/TE...STBOYSSF209.pdf

If lovely weather, you mean not hotter than 40 degrees Sunday morning, then you are right !

I'll be there managing (as the team eye candy, ya' know) the PREMIER SOCCER ACADEMY u-14 girls (PSA 95)...coached by Pedro Kozak....We have been asked to play up in the u-15/16 division due to too many u-14 teams...should be an interesting lesson for them, but heh, they will be matched up against this age girls next year in high school...

PSA 95 starts their Division I league play the next Saturday against FC ALLIANCE-BLACK from Knoxville....followed by a trip to Birmingham for the Vulcan Cup March 14/15th..

D

Sorry for the weather commit....I was looking out my window in TAMPA, FL. when I posted it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

D

How's your player?

How's your player?

Sorry, been forgetting to look at this forum...

our player is out 6 weeks, minimum, due to an ankle fracture (small bone), not as devistating as originally thought, plus a significant sprain...she will miss our Division I league game this weekend..ugh...plus we have our center mid out right now due to a knee injury she suffered during an ODP game in Texas .....Our limited roster is hurting pretty bad, especially during this critical league timeframe...

D