Region 6AA

LetMeHearYA

Here are the Region games.

Lexington at Sycamore

Harpeth at Southside

McNairy at Creekwood

Waverly at Bolivar

Bolivar over Waverly is the only prediction I care to make right now. I've saw D11 posters say they are down this year and D12 is down this year. It looks like the other 3 games are all toss ups. I think I will wait a couple more days before I pick them three. Anybody else care to predict these games.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the Region games.

Lexington at Sycamore

Harpeth at Southside

McNairy at Creekwood

Waverly at Bolivar

Bolivar over Waverly is the only prediction I care to make right now. I've saw D11 posters say they are down this year and D12 is down this year. It looks like the other 3 games are all toss ups. I think I will wait a couple more days before I pick them three. Anybody else care to predict these games.

Everyone from D12 will win except Lexington. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Im going to say all the home teams win, but would love to see waverly pull one out. im starting to get tired of seeing us get put out first round by bolivar every year lol. good luck to everyone, keep it clean

Thanks to the TSSAA cutting the number of teams going to the BORO that reside west of the TN river you will not have to worry about being eliminated by Bolivar after this year or years to come. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I agree, the TSSAA has messed over West TN for at least the next 3 years. They want to raise more revenue by getting more Middle TN teams to the Boro.

Bolivar will beat Waverly and there biggest test may be McNairy as they have played them close in 2 games. Southsides inside game beats Harpeth and Lexington falls at Sycamore. McNairy by 9 over Creekwood

I'll admit that I'm a District 11 guy who has gone to see only a few District 12 games, so I have a very small sample of viewing District 12. But in watching McNairy, both #33 and #35 seem to be very good players, but Hyndman and Dotson on Creek Wood are a special combination. I've seen McNairy twice and just don't think that they have the depth to beat Creek Wood. And I may have missed something in the Jackson South Side game I saw, but I saw one strong post player (#33, I think) and one other player who primarily is on the wing but can go in the post (#52 maybe? I think that one is wrong). The question is who will stop Trey Caruthers? If they can do that, then I think Jackson could win. However, I didn't think they would be able to stop a player like that when I watched them.

I believe if Bolivar and Sycamore show up to play, then they should win. But neither team that they are playing are complete pushovers. Waverly can shoot the ball and Lexington is very athletic. But in the end, I think the semifinal matchups will be Bolivar v. Creek Wood and Sycamore v. Harpeth.

I agree, the TSSAA has messed over West TN for at least the next 3 years. They want to raise more revenue by getting more Middle TN teams to the Boro.

Bolivar will beat Waverly and there biggest test may be McNairy as they have played them close in 2 games. Southsides inside game beats Harpeth and Lexington falls at Sycamore. McNairy by 9 over Creekwood