Jackson County Vs. Westmoreland

dreambig

Westmoreland can play pretty good defense but they dont have the offense fire-power to beat the devils imo... However i could be wrong, i have been before (more than once lol)

Good luck to both teams!

I will attest to the Defense part of this post...you will get 32 minutes of he!! from them. We(White House Heritage) found that out in the Championship game of the Nera White Christmas Tourney this season. ouch. They also hung 57 points on us.

I was looking for common opponents that Jackson Co. and Westmoreland have played this yr....I found one. Red Boiling Springs. Westmoreland Split the season with them.....JC beat them both times but had trouble with them in the first game and the final score was JC 73- Red B S 69 so going by that looks like JC is the stronger team. But I can tell you...Westmoreland is a well coached team and will play great D....if JC is not on Westmoreland could very well win this game. Its no gimmie.

Good luck to all.

I am pretty sure they are still out because I didnt see them in the district tournament... Also one of Westmoreland's better players either quit or was throwed off the team or something close to the district tourney i heard..Not sure about the whole situation but just saying what i've been told...

But who is Jackson County's main players?? We all know about Leonard she is the real deal but who else do they have?

I am pretty sure they are still out because I didnt see them in the district tournament... Also one of Westmoreland's better players either quit or was throwed off the team or something close to the district tourney i heard..Not sure about the whole situation but just saying what i've been told...

But who is Jackson County's main players?? We all know about Leonard she is the real deal but who else do they have?

They Have Bowman and Garland who are guards, Most the time they start Stafford at post, and then a Freshman, Warden at point guard

Jackson County will probably win, but Westmoreland will fight it out. I hope Westmoreland wins, but they probably won't but I think JC could be ripe to get beat, otherwise Clarkrange is just going to crush them again, no gold ball for Gainesboro this year, but I hope they enjoy the ride to watertown. When you park though, park with your car headed west, it is easier to get out. Go Eagles! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />