District 6AAA

ThatOwlFan

Some much for that ooltewah pitching staff. Ouch 11 10 against a garbage team glad they drop bombs against garbage. Thatowlsfan wow u need to close the yearbook u really have ur boys overrated especially when u worry about redbank which u should all day everyday

Red Bank is a good team. and i like to keep up with good teams. Not just The Owls. See you March 30 & 31

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Bank is a good team. and i like to keep up with good teams. Not just The Owls. See you March 30 & 31

wow i had so much fun messing with the ooltewah fans it was a blast. good luck to the owls and red bank and enjoyed pressing your buttons. hope both teams do well this year and believe it will be an incredible match up. anyhow i am done posting and having fun so good luck to all the kids out there this year and hope they stay injury free the whole season.

Ooltewah is 5-0 and looking very strong offensively. as for the "big question mark" on the mound, some are struggling a little, but most have thrown really well. I know Mikel and Scoggins are two big guns for the Owls that haven't seen the mound yet. Look for them to be very effective in games to come. Baugh threw very well against Ringgold. Campbell was very effective at McMinn but the defense was a little slacking that game, the Owls won the game but Campbell did not get the win. Sheets threw a complete game 1-hit shut out with 10 Ks against a good Hixson team. you make the call.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Hmmmmm……doe dee doe doe….i drove the lawnmower down to practice today…….hmmmm…… we got some new faces………. One can run faster than my lawnmower in fifth gear…… a few will be disappointed come November that they jumped ship and went down to that sewage facility……. You can bet the lawnmower on that. 
    • I don't know what's going on in the town of McMinnville, but I've read this and it's disturbing.  I'm a "player" person, and I want what's best for the player. If a player gets cut off the team because she said the "F word" then good grief. I mean, come on guys. I wish there was a way for the player to transfer to a different program and just play ball. There are a lot of athletes that are stuck because they're in crappy situations regarding their team/coach. This is player just happens to be one them.
    • Won't happen. College coaches will back the coach every time and it cost this young lady her senior season. Looks like the player may be right on this one. School let her  go after one season. This stuff happens more than you think. 
    • “No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team.” For language? I’m not seeing that as a dealbreaker. 
    • Why did the coach get rehired after she was let go as an assistant by the former Warren County coach and the current AD?? Is that accurate?? I am very familiar with situations like this. Suprised lawsuits haven't happend before. If the coach unfairly let the player go, I think she has a shot because it cost her a scholarship. No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team. Not going to happen. There are bad hires like this a bunch and kids are treated unfairly by coaches that can't coach a lick and have super long ropes somehow. Amazing how some of these coaches get hired and keep their job.