Carter at Catholic

splainshornets

or maybe they wouldn't have? The Facts are that game was Dec. 2, and this game was Saturday Carter's still got a chance and AC, Alcoa and Catholic are done.

I love how Carter finally wins a big game and they think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. Yes carter is a good ball team, but that is it. They beat a good Catholic team, neither team I would consider great.

To say Carter has a chance, I would say about a 1/100 chance. They live to fight another day..... well frankly they live to get dog stomped on Tuesday.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or maybe they wouldn't have? The Facts are that game was Dec. 2, and this game was Saturday Carter's still got a chance and AC, Alcoa and Catholic are done.

Went to game. Carter looked relaxed and hit everything in beginning.....Catholic looked tight and tenative. KCHS coaches were screaming at players from the outset and looked like panic set in....Coach Buell pretty calm. Looked a lot like CAK game w/Irish and Webb game. Congratulations to the Hornets....you outplayed and outcoached the Irish. Only negative was the peculiar cheer after the game by Carter pointing to the scoreboard.....a little lack of class (if I understood the cheer correctly). Good luck Tue.

Went to game. Carter looked relaxed and hit everything in beginning.....Catholic looked tight and tenative. KCHS coaches were screaming at players from the outset and looked like panic set in....Coach Buell pretty calm. Looked a lot like CAK game w/Irish and Webb game. Congratulations to the Hornets....you outplayed and outcoached the Irish. Only negative was the peculiar cheer after the game by Carter pointing to the scoreboard.....a little lack of class (if I understood the cheer correctly). Good luck Tue.

lol then every school in east Tennessee lacks class. "Warm up the bus", "Scoreboard", "Hey hey hey.....goodbye". All those chants and cheers are done in every gym at the end of the game. Unless I misunderstood your tone and it was something vulgar then this is just par for the course.

To say Carter has a chance, I would say about a 1/100 chance. They live to fight another day..... well frankly they live to get dog stomped on Tuesday.

Spoken like a true poor sport. AE has probably the best team in the state, that being said you play the games and what happens, happens. Carter has played AE tough for a half both times before crumbling under the pressure in the second half. If the Hornets can keep under composure they can stay close and maybe pull it out YOU NEVER KNOW.

Spoken like a true poor sport. AE has probably the best team in the state, that being said you play the games and what happens, happens. Carter has played AE tough for a half both times before crumbling under the pressure in the second half. If the Hornets can keep under composure they can stay close and maybe pull it out YOU NEVER KNOW.

if, if, if...........not a chance! AE by 25.

Have to admit Carter shot the lights out, Wilson is a really good player, he made a believer out of me. Carter played a great game and had a good season, to bad it ends on Tuesday night. By the way Catholic will see Wlison again next year, when he's playing for Bearden.

NEWS FLASH... Carter has NO chance against AE. What world are you living in? Yeah, you beat us, I can admit that, Carter obviously had a hot night on Saturday. No way can you put 2 games together like that. And I'm sticking with our District, AC would dominate you again in a rematch.

No Chance or not they'll throw the ball up tomorrow and for 32 minutes the Hornets will go nose to nose with a GREAT basketball team tomorrow. At the end if we lose, we lose we at least got our chance to attempt to slay Goliath!

AC beat Carter in the regular season, however right now we are still practicing and playing basketball the Mavs are finished.