Top reasons you like Farragut Baseball

Bulldogs

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. They beat Bearden.

2. They represent Knoxville in the State Tourney.

3. They give us someone to pick at.

4. Their fun to watch to the baseball lover who doesn't have a team to cheer for.

5-10. Someone else can figure out.

5. Because when they show up to play you or in your tournament and the gate is HUGE

Your AD thinks, "Hey maybe this baseball thing is better than I thought" and can't wait to reschedule next year.

Funny how $$$ affects an AD isn't it?

Many teams hate farragut... its because they are jealous...honestly you know thats why... They are good..they win they play hard and their goal is to put another ring on the finger... Coach Pharr is an amazing coach and he gets everything out of his players..they practice hard, and workout harder than UTs football team... its ok that people hate Farragut but honestly your just jealous and wish you could be like them.

Many teams hate farragut... its because they are jealous...honestly you know thats why... They are good..they win they play hard and their goal is to put another ring on the finger... Coach Pharr is an amazing coach and he gets everything out of his players..they practice hard, and workout harder than UTs football team... its ok that people hate Farragut but honestly your just jealous and wish you could be like them.

If you are directing that at me, you are totally wrong. I am an adult and do not hate or care for Farragut. I just enjoy high school baseball.