Ravenwood Basketball

Shooter1

With Coach Henry getting fired will Ravenwood make a change? Their program has not advanced and finished at the bottom for at least 3 years. I think some parents are not all that happy with substitution patterns and his style of coaching. Maybe a good fit for Coach Henry.

Oh, did your little boy not get to play as much as you thought he should? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Why would anyone ever want to come to Williamson County with the poor history they have treating coaches.

Whitlock at Ravenwood has done a solid job. These people saying Ravenwood and Hillsboro need to make a change have NO clue what they are talking about. Ravenwood has a very solid young group. I love it when people hide behind screen names to "oust" coaches. Posting on coach t is fine, but when you start calling for coaches to be fired be a man don't hide behind screen names. Whitlock and Thweat are fine coaches and should be left alone.

• 4 months later...

I have seen Ravenwood this summer a lot. Their problem is not coaching from my perspective. They just don't have the athletes/Basketball players to compete with the big boys in the state. I didn't feel their coach did a bad job at all. He got his players to play extremely hard when I saw them play, and that has been about 6 or 7 times. This is coming from someone who is a complete outsider who only knows basketball not Ravenwood politics. Their coach is fine, they should be competitive at a district level.

i am not going to comment on the coaching because i am not close enough to the program to know whats going on. but it is hard to win anywhere when you are one of the smallest teams around. ravenwood will do much better in district this year because they will not have to deal with the matchup problems a drew kelly or kyle teichman caused. those kids play hard and that is all you can ask