Smyrna vs Oakland

Catalyst

Posted by OHSPAT:

It was a good hard fought game from the start to finish. Smyrna has a good team. I thought it showed a lack of class when they didn`t shake hands after the game. What was up with that?

to answere that question

WELL THAT WAS CAUSE YALLS TEAM RUSHED ON THE FIELD AFTER THE HIT ON MARCELIOUS JHONSON AND STARED JUMPING SO NO YALL WOULD BE THE ONES WITHOUT THE CLASS

[Edited by SUPERMAN34 on 9-7-02 12:06P]

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hlgsmyrna
Posted by OHSPAT:

It was a good hard fought game from the start to finish. Smyrna has a good team. I thought it showed a lack of class when they didn`t shake hands after the game. What was up with that?

I'm a cheerleader at smyrna...and we all thoght that was pretty classless too...

Posted by hlgsmyrna:
Posted by OHSPAT:

I'm a cheerleader at smyrna...and we all thoght that was pretty classless too...
who r u

Smyrna beat the oakland freshman. That, however, doesnt mean anything. superman obviously is a flamin idiot, cuz, he said smyrna was ranked last. last in what. freshman dont have regions......so i dont know what he is talking about. anyway, i agree with ohspats, it showed a lack of class by not shaking OHS's hands. even tho they ruhed the field, they all t urned and came back to shake hands......SHS just left. a few ohs players shook hands with an SHS coach, but nobody else shook ohs's hands.....i dont care what you say, that is CLASSLESS on smyrnas part. oh yea, and superman, i dont know how u can say smyrna showed they had more heart. oaklands D was on the field backed up several time, and yall did nothing on most of yalls possessions. so, i dont know.....but i think ohs showed more heart, they wanted it more, and thats why they won.

Posted by hlgsmyrna:
Posted by OHSPAT:

You would think a team as good as Oakland would act like they have won a game before. It wasn't a state championship, just a region game. Oakland must fell lucky to win if they were that happy to win. It's pretty classless for a cheerleader for Smyrna to take Oakland's side on the topic. Maybe she needs to go to Oakland and cheer.

Posted by wellsb:
Posted by hlgsmyrna:
Posted by OHSPAT:

You would think a team as good as Oakland would act like they have won a game before. It wasn't a state championship, just a region game. Oakland must fell lucky to win if they were that happy to win. It's pretty classless for a cheerleader for Smyrna to take Oakland's side on the topic. Maybe she needs to go to Oakland and cheer.

The cheerleader from smyrna is right that was pretty classless. As far as "acting like we had won a game before" in case you didn`t notice the game went into overtime and our defense made a huge stop. It`s part of the game. It`s called being excited. Do you look at pro games and go man those guys should act like they have won a game before it`s not the super bowl. But I`m done with that again I want to congratulate y`all on a hard fought game, and tell you all that we will be looking for y`all in the playoffs

Guest region4fan

i too was at the SHS /OHS game. There was a lot of emotion on both sides of the field. That game was a toss up.Either team could have taken it. Both teams made mistakes and failed to take advantage of the others mistakes.Both teams had bad calls by the officials. there is no reason why a team in the same county and region should not shake hands after a game. If SHS had won, they woulkd have celebrated too. They were rushed to the buses by their coaches. i saw only one SHS coach being a good sport and shaking hands.Kids model their coaches behavior. No matter the outcome of the game hand shaking all around should always happen.SHS has a history of this kind of stuff. Their cheerleader was right and i am sure Oakland would love to have her. BTW is "wellsb " Smyrna's Defensive coordinator...Bobby Wells or was that just a coincidence?

Guest region4fan

i too was at the SHS /OHS game. There was a lot of emotion on both sides of the field. That game was a toss up.Either team could have taken it. Both teams made mistakes and failed to take advantage of the others mistakes.Both teams had bad calls by the officials. there is no reason why a team in the same county and region should not shake hands after a game. If SHS had won, they woulkd have celebrated too. They were rushed to the buses by their coaches. i saw only one SHS coach being a good sport and shaking hands.Kids model their coaches behavior. No matter the outcome of the game hand shaking all around should always happen.SHS has a history of this kind of stuff. Their cheerleader was right and i am sure Oakland would love to have her. BTW is "wellsb " Smyrna's Defensive coordinator...Bobby Wells or was that just a coincidence?