Region 2AA

HOOPSGURU

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way Stone can beat Fulton. The Falcons are still pretty darn good!

Fulton better not look past AC. I know Fulton is a better team, but AC has some serious talent and a good coach. I still think Fulton will win but I would be willing to bet it will be closer than people think. Good luck AC and all of the 4AA teams!!!

What was the score? If they beat Catholic easily, they must of had an off night. I know Catholic is a good team and well coached.

63-45 Carter. They had a steady 10 point lead throughout the game. Carter dominated down low and that helped open up the game for their outside shooters. Catholic turned over the ball quite a bit. They also turned Carter over some with their press, but Carter started to break it pretty easily after the first few possessions. Catholic tried to shoot their way back in with the three, but were answered by Carter. Catholic had a hard time matching Carter's size in the post and guard speed.

63-45 Carter. They had a steady 10 point lead throughout the game. Carter dominated down low and that helped open up the game for their outside shooters. Catholic turned over the ball quite a bit. They also turned Carter over some with their press, but Carter started to break it pretty easily after the first few possessions. Catholic tried to shoot their way back in with the three, but were answered by Carter. Catholic had a hard time matching Carter's size in the post and guard speed.

Whoa, they did have an easy time. Sounds like Carter played a good game. Good luck to Carter, whoever they play next.

Carter beat Catholic fairly easily. Carter played a good game tonight and took care of business and finally held onto a lead.

Congrats to Carter, you played a good game. Catholic never really seemed to be in the game. Our student section was really quite tonight. It seemed to me that Carter shot about 80% in the first half. I seriously don't remember many miss shots. #15 for Carter is a pretty solid player. What's his story? Is he a senior?