Cannon Co. Football

wildcat5

Pondexter or spy or pondexter or spy atleast he doesn't have to protect his idenity with two accounts lol. That's all I have to say about you, your pathetic.

Read the BOARD RULES you can't have two accounts, but I am flattered that you think I am that good of a BS'er anyway just ask "Wildcat" he can attest that "P-SPY is not my alterego! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~ The achievements of an organization are the results of the combined effort of each individual. ~ Vince Lombardi

~ Individual commitment to a group effort -- that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. ~ Vince Lombardi

~ People who work together will win, whether it be against complex football defences, or the problems of modern society. ~ Vince Lombardi

A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.

Vince Lombardi

Coaches who can outline plays on a black board are a dime a dozen. The ones who win get inside their player and motivate.

Vince Lombardi

I think this could bea great step into the right direction for this program. Alot of you don't know what goes on during practice time or behind closed doors. All you see are the score on friday nights. And the you try to make your accusations on what really happened. As a member within, I can tell you Bartsch being fired was not because of his football knowledge, nor was it his record. It was because of his lack of respect for people in authority. Maybe the principle was trying to micro manage up there. But that is her school. She can do what ever she wants, how she wants it.He should have just showed her a little respect and I thinnk it would have went a long way.

I read a comment on here about how the D- Coordinator and his son stabbed the former Coach in the back? I dont quite understand this comment. If you truly knew him, you would know that although he didnt always agree with an onside kick or running a counter on fourth and a mile, he stood behind this coach.He said he is just young. And even after the incident of Bartsch releasing the D- Coordinator he didnt hold a grudge. Sure he was upset, because he couldn't quite understand it. Because just weeks earlier Barstch was just talking about how great the defense was gonna be this year and what not. If you remember correctly all year long, when there were parents in the parking lot who wanted to beat bartsch up, for not playing his son and degrading his son. Coach Berninger was right there talking him out of it. If you want to talk about stabbing in the back, how about bartsch and bernie's son spending alot of time together, becomming good friends, going to clinics together and then bam without a caution or anything he pulls this guys dad into the office and fires him? So let's not quite call these two men back stabbers until youve got your facts right.

Its funny how you would talk bad about these two individuals, when they moved away from their friends and family to come make a difference at CCHS. And sacrificed many hours on the grid iron for little pay.

Your right-Coach Bartcsh should have been fired! If its true, and you cannot explain the immature text messages Coach L told me that you sent Coach Bartsch, then he should have been let go for ever allowing you into CC Football! Do not attempt to give us a "woe is me approach" after the fact. The D-Coordinator admitted to the back-stabbing comments, so if you are not his son than you just don't know all of this. And will I believe 1% of the "liar's table" rather than believe a son taking up for your father.

No, I do not have a personal tie to Coach B, you, the Principal, the AD or anyone elso for that matter. But, unlike the majority of you, I have a personal tie to CC athletes. And you Mr. Spartan, can have a world of success at Community and I will be the first to applaud you, but do not belittle us in CC by thinking we will only believe you, when you were uneducated enough to leave proof of your misdoings.

To Miss Collette: I appreciate your strong-willed approach to your beliefs. That is the way it was around here 30 years ago. Unfortunately, I fear those times are gone and people are only left to "call the shots" from behond closed doors. I do not attempt to "call those shots" but yet show my SUPPORT. If that support should be in question by anyone else (Pondexter=Johnny) than instead of attacking me , A PLAYER, or the anyone else in a cowardly approach, I emplore you to learn a lesson from Wildact and be productive with your support. By the way "pondexter" if you are who I was told you are, you will definitely leave personal lives out of this!-such as I, as we are all nowhere near perfect.

To Warrior: move on, stay away, concentrate on your program, because you are still not getting it. I'll talk to you in about 2 weeks.

1 more thing "Spartan" you are nowhere near a considerate human being, you hiave lived off daddy long enough, and stay away from CC. None of our kids have any hard feelings towards the D-C but trust me, no one liked you here, so stay away. I'm sorry you feel CC was a waste of time, and took you away from people you loved.

Your right-Coach Bartcsh should have been fired! If its true, and you cannot explain the immature text messages Coach L told me that you sent Coach Bartsch, then he should have been let go for ever allowing you into CC Football! Do not attempt to give us a "woe is me approach" after the fact. The D-Coordinator admitted to the back-stabbing comments, so if you are not his son than you just don't know all of this. And will I believe 1% of the "liar's table" rather than believe a son taking up for your father.

No, I do not have a personal tie to Coach B, you, the Principal, the AD or anyone elso for that matter. But, unlike the majority of you, I have a personal tie to CC athletes. And you Mr. Spartan, can have a world of success at Community and I will be the first to applaud you, but do not belittle us in CC by thinking we will only believe you, when you were uneducated enough to leave proof of your misdoings.

To Miss Collette: I appreciate your strong-willed approach to your beliefs. That is the way it was around here 30 years ago. Unfortunately, I fear those times are gone and people are only left to "call the shots" from behond closed doors. I do not attempt to "call those shots" but yet show my SUPPORT. If that support should be in question by anyone else (Pondexter=Johnny) than instead of attacking me , A PLAYER, or the anyone else in a cowardly approach, I emplore you to learn a lesson from Wildact and be productive with your support. By the way "pondexter" if you are who I was told you are, you will definitely leave personal lives out of this!-such as I, as we are all nowhere near perfect.

To Warrior: move on, stay away, concentrate on your program, because you are still not getting it. I'll talk to you in about 2 weeks.

1 more thing "Spartan" you are nowhere near a considerate human being, you hiave lived off daddy long enough, and stay away from CC. None of our kids have any hard feelings towards the D-C but trust me, no one liked you here, so stay away. I'm sorry you feel CC was a waste of time, and took you away from people you loved.

I agree with you cchssupporter. We all need to be more productive with our support myself included. We may all agree that some changes need to be made in Cannon Co. athletics, but the way alot of people try to make change happen is what the problem is. Like you said its not 30 years ago anymore, and like I mentioned in an earlier post to warrior, maybe the problem is we think that because we are Cannon Co. we have to do things the old way and different because we are a small town, but we can change that image with the right people on board, and that doesn't mean change coaches every year, but getting everyone on the same page to not just talk about doing things, but actully do things to help the athletics here, that could mean voluntering time, donating money, or just attending games, supporting the programs is what it takes to grow and improve

The Huff and Puff guy? Seriously he has been out of school for what? A year, tops. As far as Matt goes, Yes he would fit in. but it is very hard to caoch in your hometown, also not experienced enough yet. As far a the D-coord Guy goes. I personally was there I've heard him time after time take up for Bartsch. I still just wanna know the actual reason why he was let go. Can anyone shed some light on that for me?

So why would Huff and Puff bring in more cash... If they really supported the program why not support it without the ties since they are a local business???

What has Huff and Puff accomplished so far? Has he shown the ability to lead at anything yet? On the using his salary for upgrades, guys the middle school coaches in the boro make more money than the coached stipend I mean come on.

Why didnt Matt D. stay on as an assistant if he really believed in what was going on here all he had to do was buy his time and do his job. First sign of dissapointment and he left.

But, what would be wrong with hiring new blood? Maybe without the experience. We see what happened with the last hire. Sometimes you gotta step out and take a chance to be great instead of toting the company line. Even Superbowl coaches had to start somewhere and evidently they are all great leaders maybe not great X and O guys but being a leader should mean alot.

Why would anyone want to give this job to a hometown boy that we know and like , what do you do in a few years when his leadership is not getting the job done , send him packing ?Let's face it with the long hours , marginal pay , this is pretty much a thankless position (if you win every game someone would still complain)why would you put this burden on someone you care anything about !

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So why would Huff and Puff bring in more cash... If they really supported the program why not support it without the ties since they are a local business???

What has Huff and Puff accomplished so far? Has he shown the ability to lead at anything yet? On the using his salary for upgrades, guys the middle school coaches in the boro make more money than the coached stipend I mean come on.

Why didnt Matt D. stay on as an assistant if he really believed in what was going on here all he had to do was buy his time and do his job. First sign of dissapointment and he left.

But, what would be wrong with hiring new blood? Maybe without the experience. We see what happened with the last hire. Sometimes you gotta step out and take a chance to be great instead of toting the company line. Even Superbowl coaches had to start somewhere and evidently they are all great leaders maybe not great X and O guys but being a leader should mean alot.

Huff and puff does support the program!

March 5 @ 6:00 pm East side school .Coach Randy will be appearing in front of the school board again to ask for funds to develop the old school site into a field for the youth program. I am sure he would appreciate the support of players and parents past and present. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Also if you have a few minutes of time go to www.frostedflakes.com nominate the feild go to plant seeds and type in zip code We only have 42 nominations spread the word.

In retrospect I think we all have wasted a lot of time trading jabs at each other for a losing battle, you know who really got the shaft , the kids , we have been telling them to buy into this coaches system then we turn around and start again with a new coach and another system ,what kind of continuity and focus can be established with this kind of unstability going on , we tell them that things will get better and there have been improvments , thanks to the few football die hards left but even they have to feel beaten down with minimal support , we still have ONE field in the entire county for every football and soccer game (from pee wee to high school ) we have kids practicing football in gravel parking lots , I wonder what would happen if we ask for a parquet practice field.We all need to go ahead and face the music with minimal support from the county commisioners and school board for practice and facility improvments or even upkeep and I don't see a huge influx of cash coming from the school , football ain't happening in Cannon Co. Does anyone know anything about Rugby or Lacrosse ?

In retrospect I think we all have wasted a lot of time trading jabs at each other for a losing battle, you know who really got the shaft , the kids , we have been telling them to buy into this coaches system then we turn around and start again with a new coach and another system ,what kind of continuity and focus can be established with this kind of unstability going on , we tell them that things will get better and there have been improvments , thanks to the few football die hards left but even they have to feel beaten down with minimal support , we still have ONE field in the entire county for every football and soccer game (from pee wee to high school ) we have kids practicing football in gravel parking lots , I wonder what would happen if we ask for a parquet practice field.We all need to go ahead and face the music with minimal support from the county commisioners and school board for practice and facility improvments or even upkeep and I don't see a huge influx of cash coming from the school , football ain't happening in Cannon Co. Does anyone know anything about Rugby or Lacrosse ?

Thank you!!!!!Please see my previous post. I have posted this at cannon wire and emailed everyone I know . Could everyone please send to everyone you know.It is a small chance but it only takes minutes.

I still enjoy your funny post /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (Most of the time)