Mid TN Top 10

broomer10

soccrfan --just wondering if you have a player out on the pitch and what school does he play for or what travel team ?

Yes I have a player and he plays for one of the Franklin/Brentwood schools and plays travel ball also. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I have a player and he plays for one of the Franklin/Brentwood schools and plays travel ball also. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

So we got a bunch of parents of kids on this board???? You gotta be kidding me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey all Ravenwood has now beaten #1 Hendersonville and #2 Father Ryan in the last week. Saw them smoke Hendersonvile last night. Not even close. Yeah they're only scrimmages but what does everyone think? Didn't see the Ryan game but heard they dominated the midfield. Last night center mids Brandon Saunders and Will Linder dominated the midfield and Ravenwood scored twice off corners.

First I heard father ryan was missing some key players and hey still only lost by one goal so lets not be quick to judge them as for hendersonville its just a preseason they are still trying to mesh

So we got a bunch of parents of kids on this board???? You gotta be kidding me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah, and players, and soccer fans, and coaches, and parents of players......isn't it great! Maybe you should buy the membership so you can chat in private with whoever you want too!