The Most underrated players in D-II basketball.

ritz22

Trey Tindell has potential to be something special at Baylor. He is one of the few "true" basketball players that I have seen in a long time. He defines work ethic both on the basketball court and in the classroom. He is the complete package. He has and knows what it takes...most kids these days don't.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CourtTechnician

Father Ryan's Brent Carney and Everett Bills are definitely on this list. It's a shame that just because of the DII stature, they don't get the respect they deserve. DII isn't as awful as most think. Father Ryan, MBA, and BA in the middle; Harding Academy, ECS, CBHS out west; and McCallie and Notre Dame in the East. All 8 of these teams could definitely compete in Division 1 and turn a few heads while they are at it. But as I was writing.... Brent Carney is an exceptional WF who will dominate you in the post and drain some treys while your sleeping. Everett Bills can fill it up if he needs to and is an exceptional athlete who can jump out of the gym. These 2 are definitely underrated.

Defintley agree with that about Cooke...Ive been saying it since the day I saw him play that he was the best defensive player in the state on the point....and the Twins add for ND a great full court press defense..they are tall with long wingspans and are very quick on their feet...If Tony learns when to give the ball up and when to shoot, and Bowman does return to play basketball ND will go far this year...

• 1 month later...
Guest BGApoint44

BGA has a few underrated players as well. Cole Rose, Patrick Parker, and Tripp Hibbett are all guards that can flat shoot the lights out. Watch as Rose and Parker score many of there points slashing to the basket as both of them stand 6' 3''. BIG GUARDS! Very athletic too!

• 2 weeks later...

The most underrated player in D-II is definitely Dylan Lynch. I've had a chance to watch him over this last year or so and he is always overlooked. He proved it in teh state championship last year when he single-handedly lead the Irish to victory. He is also the best defender in the state, no doubt. I'm looking for big things out of him this year. Good luck to the Irish this year and all others in D-II this year.