Howard - Tyner

bhs09

i don't know who will win this game honestly this is a toss up

Honestly I agree with you on this post. However I cant seem but to notice how you would love to have Howard out of the way. I laughed at your post when you said Meigs would give Howard a game. But I understand you. Get Howard out of the way and we will be ok. But This post did make sense because Tyner and Howard has played some close games and actually Tyner shouldve won the second game

Honestly I agree with you on this post. However I cant seem but to notice how you would love to have Howard out of the way. I laughed at your post when you said Meigs would give Howard a game. But I understand you. Get Howard out of the way and we will be ok. But This post did make sense because Tyner and Howard has played some close games and actually Tyner shouldve won the second game

i really didn't care who won i didn't want howard out the way i actually hoped they won so we could beat them

i really didn't care who won i didn't want howard out the way i actually hoped they won so we could beat them

I love your brashness! I do wonder if you would have been so willing to play them with your season on the line (like in the semi-final, instead of the final when you're guaranteed another game). You have to admire someone willing to play the 3rd ranked team in the state with the season on the line.

If both Tyner and Brainerd play like they did last night then Tyner wins by a hundred.

Tyner plays pretty smart basketball for the most part. Brainerd made some really poor decisions with the ball last night and it nearly cost them the game.

Does Tyner return all of its players next year. They have a solid team and they play together. They were the one team that I didnt want to play. Because they actually should have beat us everytime we played. Im proud of our team though because no one expected us to do anything this year including our fans and I am so sick and tired of them. They are the cancer to our program. Congrats to Tyner and the coaching staff you deserve it and you are playing good ball at this point of the season

Boy stop>>> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The next time we will play will be next year and you already know the outcome of that game, I mean with us returing atleast 8 key players and look for sophmore Barry Griffen to be a key factor for the next two years. With all that said. Good luck to both Brainerd and Tyner because I will be pulling for both of you