Cascade vs. Clarksville Academy

FridayMainEvent

Clarksville Academy wins by 14+.... Sorry C11, if you haven't see CA... they are a probably the best team in the region... I see them winning this game somewhat easily... but I don't know about Eagleville @ Eagleville... hard to beat the host team... Also, it's okay for me to look ahead on this game being as I'm not from CA...

Cascade will not have the players to match up with the Smith boys... and if you double they will more than likely have their shooters on...

Good win over HC though...

Clarksville Academy wins by 14+.... Sorry C11, if you haven't see CA... they are a probably the best team in the region... I see them winning this game somewhat easily... but I don't know about Eagleville @ Eagleville... hard to beat the host team... Also, it's okay for me to look ahead on this game being as I'm not from CA...

Cascade will not have the players to match up with the Smith boys... and if you double they will more than likely have their shooters on...

Good win over HC though...

I agree with the twins part. However, other than the twins, CA had one good outside player. The other two couldn't start for the top 4 teams in District 9, or maybe they just had an off game against Forrest. Cascade has a chance. I didn't think they would beat Houston County, but they did.