MEAN JEAN Retires Statewide Polling System

meanjean

Hello my friends. After much debate and consideration and the loss of several sources who have quit me in an overblown pay dispute, I have decided to retire my Mean Jean statewide poll for all classifications.

But lest my true friends and cohorts worry, I have determined that there is a poll which is needed badly and I will now embark on this new journey. Being that I am truly a fan of Class AA football and watch a AA game every Friday night, I have decided that I will now focus solely on the Class AA division here in Tennessee.

Maybe some of my friends like Gooch and Gomer can take up the other classifications?

I will be basing my ratings system on many factors:

1. Actual game scores

2. Strength of schedule

3. My sources and contacts in the field

I can state that I have assembled some of the top minds in the state to assist me in this endeavor. These are men and even women who follow Class AA football with the passion that each of us deserve. I will be receiving

weekly and in some cases, daily information from these sources. What the other pollsters can not account for would be things that I can now factor in, things like:

1. Injuries

2. Mumps and measles and scurvy

3. Failing grades

4. Uniforms

5. The Band

With this plethora of information at my disposal, I can provide you, my friends and supporters, the top Class AA football poll in the state. Just wait and see and then tell me how much you agree with my analysis.

I would like to now publicly thank the following sources who have signed on with the Mean Jean Poll. Their assistance is going to be invaluable!

Teddy in Nashville

Hoss in Milam

Hamid in Memphis

Edith in Pidgeon Ford

Magoo in Hoienwald

Bobby in Carthage

Freddy in Wartburg

BJ in Tracie City

Sandusky in Chattanoogie

With this array of talent, you can trust the Mean Jean Class AA Poll to be the most up to date and accurate in the history of the entire world and planet! Our very first poll will be debuting shortly as I have just received the last tdibit of information out of the Eaststate to assist me in this week's rankings.