Dyer County vs Covington

DCfan74

The dc covington game should be a close one.....if dc wants to win they are going to have to shut down #32 like they did prather....they will also have to play good defense on the outside beacuse covington will make them pay from behind the arc if there are many open looks....dc will also have to hit their free throws it seems like they have been struggling from the stripe lately....lets just hope big ced and john have another outstanding game thrus and night so we can play sub state at dc monday

Can anybody tell me how the AAU ball works? Do these boys play in the summer and where do they play at? I would love to go watch them. I have heard many say that John Hudson and Fred Yarbrough with probably both be on an AAU team but how do you find out and know where they are playing?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anybody tell me how the AAU ball works? Do these boys play in the summer and where do they play at? I would love to go watch them. I have heard many say that John Hudson and Fred Yarbrough with probably both be on an AAU team but how do you find out and know where they are playing?

Yeah it is summer....most of the larger teams programs like YOMCA, Mid State Ballerz, Nashville Celtics and such have websites so you can see the schedules. I know Fred played for the Nash Celtics last year....CJ with Mid State...they play alot of tournaments all over with the larger programs....think CJ played in one in Florida. Yankees knows all about the AAU scene.....I'll get him to post some stuff...he should be back on in a bit. I don't get a chance to travel around to see the kids play with a little one but he keeps me updated and stuff.

Yeah it is summer....most of the larger teams programs like YOMCA, Mid State Ballerz, Nashville Celtics and such have websites so you can see the schedules. I know Fred played for the Nash Celtics last year....CJ with Mid State...they play alot of tournaments all over with the larger programs....think CJ played in one in Florida. Yankees knows all about the AAU scene.....I'll get him to post some stuff...he should be back on in a bit. I don't get a chance to travel around to see the kids play with a little one but he keeps me updated and stuff.

Okay, thanks! I would love some more info

Hey TMS....I shut the other thread since there is already one....don't want to confuse folks /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yea i didn't notice this one till after i posted the other one haha

But i think covington will give us a hard time but i think DC will come out on top by 6 at the end..... Possibly OT

so if you can shut down threads are you also the one that has been shutting down my posts?

The one's I deleted are ones that have nothing to do with the topic and will only instigate things....you know that....it was only 2 posts and they said the same thing....the threads have been going well and I and many other people don't care to read 5 pages on transfers. Nothing personal. Talk smack till the cows come home...but the insinuation of the "R" word is over. Don't feel bad...also deleted one on a completely diff. thread that brought up inbreeding of all things.

Depth may be a key in this one...I think Covington has only been only playing maybe 6 the last few games but five of them have been scoring double figures.....

If Covington is hot it will be very tough for DC to beat them....

I said earlier that I thought NS had a slight advantage over DC and DC a slight advantage over Covington....The Chargers are as hot as anybody right now though....

Depth may be a key in this one...I think Covington has only been only playing maybe 6 the last few games but five of them have been scoring double figures.....

If Covington is hot it will be very tough for DC to beat them....

I said earlier that I thought NS had a slight advantage over DC and DC a slight advantage over Covington....The Chargers are as hot as anybody right now though....

IF we play to our potential we can win. Anything can happen at this time of the year. Covington brings alot of experienced players and have played some good competition. We just need to focus and stay level headed....should be a good game.