c'range vs. pch

chsyaifan

I don't see any team in Class A better than Clarkrange. Not to be forgotten the upset bug has bitten some outstanding teams so far such as Marshall County, Oak Ridge, Wilson Central, and Jackson County (by Pickett Co.). But Clarkrange is so talented and so deep. I just can't see them losing to Pickett Co. I'm still amazed they beat Jackson County. Guess one team plays over their head and another plays under their ability thats a recipie for an upset.

I look for Clarkrange to be holding that gold ball in Murfreesboro.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see any team in Class A better than Clarkrange. Not to be forgotten the upset bug has bitten some outstanding teams so far such as Marshall County, Oak Ridge, Wilson Central, and Jackson County (by Pickett Co.). But Clarkrange is so talented and so deep. I just can't see them losing to Pickett Co. I'm still amazed they beat Jackson County. Guess one team plays over their head and another plays under their ability thats a recipie for an upset.

I look for Clarkrange to be holding that gold ball in Murfreesboro.

Sure hope you are right!

Only lost by 2 points in the second game???? What year are you talking about???

"only lost by 2 points in the 2nd half" was an error...it was 4 points. In the second half Clarkrange scored 33 points and Pickett Co. scored 29 points. I never said they lost the GAME by 4 points. I guess you didn't read what I wrote.

I do want to see Clarkrange in the finals, just like I want to see Upperman & LA in the AA finals. But last night I saw something which could catch up with them if they don't correct it, and I'm saying it because I do want to see them make the finals. They sat in the paint all night. The refs weren't going to call it so why not do it? But if they get called for it a couple of times in a close game down the road (if that is even possible) and it costs them 2 or 4 points, that could cost a game. I am sure Coach Rogers is well aware of that and knew it wouldn't be called so he didn't adjust. You don't win nearly 1000 games overlooking something like that. Just a thought. Poor Copper Basin, they may get shut out!

"only lost by 2 points in the 2nd half" was an error...it was 4 points. In the second half Clarkrange scored 33 points and Pickett Co. scored 29 points. I never said they lost the GAME by 4 points. I guess you didn't read what I wrote.

I do want to see Clarkrange in the finals, just like I want to see Upperman & LA in the AA finals. But last night I saw something which could catch up with them if they don't correct it, and I'm saying it because I do want to see them make the finals. They sat in the paint all night. The refs weren't going to call it so why not do it? But if they get called for it a couple of times in a close game down the road (if that is even possible) and it costs them 2 or 4 points, that could cost a game. I am sure Coach Rogers is well aware of that and knew it wouldn't be called so he didn't adjust. You don't win nearly 1000 games overlooking something like that. Just a thought. Poor Copper Basin, they may get shut out!

We sat in the paint!? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I counted your girls at least 8 times in the paint and was not even counted. That's not even counting the sea of uncalled hacks, holds, and grabs. Lets not start this conversation! Both teams played hard and wish PC well in their state bid, up until the finals anyway!

We sat in the paint!? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I counted your girls at least 8 times in the paint and was not even counted. That's not even counting the sea of uncalled hacks, holds, and grabs. Lets not start this conversation! Both teams played hard and wish PC well in their state bid, up until the finals anyway!

Ok so both sat in the paint...go ahead and do it again, get caught and then will you be happy? How many times were Pickett girls knocked to the floor with no calls? The one time a Clarkrange girl hit the floor, Phillips, a foul was called. I just made a point about being careful in your next game. YOU are the one who started "the conversation with your "sea of uncalled hacks, holds, and grabs" ...I think you are a bit touchy.

Now, now, let it go. The game is over and both have a sub-state game coming up. Most CR fans are big time supporters of Pickett since we're neighbors (at least I am) and I hope Pickett takes it to CSAS and makes it to state. Get it done Lady Bobcats. We're all pulling for you.

Ok so both sat in the paint...go ahead and do it again, get caught and then will you be happy? How many times were Pickett girls knocked to the floor with no calls? The one time a Clarkrange girl hit the floor, Phillips, a foul was called. I just made a point about being careful in your next game. YOU are the one who started "the conversation with your "sea of uncalled hacks, holds, and grabs" ...I think you are a bit touchy.

I just thought it was humorous that you thought we got away with everything, I was just hoping we were going to get out of there with no injuries. One ref had an off night, he wasn't calling anything and when he did he screwed it up. I kinda felt bad for him(when I wasn't yelling at him /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />). Unfortunately you had one get hurt on a simple blocking call. I am glad that was all as physical as they were allowed to play. I do hope she is alright. She seems to be a very good player for your team.

Now, now, let it go. The game is over and both have a sub-state game coming up. Most CR fans are big time supporters of Pickett since we're neighbors (at least I am) and I hope Pickett takes it to CSAS and makes it to state. Get it done Lady Bobcats. We're all pulling for you.

I hate to do this again, but you are right /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> . Go 7A!!!

Congrats to Clarkrange on the win, and hope the girl for PC is ok, and good luck to both teams this Saturday. Go 7A! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

well from the news that was sent out today,the young lady is going to be out the rest of the season due to a torn pcl.so the game didnt get to rough you say?

well from the news that was sent out today,the young lady is going to be out the rest of the season due to a torn pcl.so the game didnt get to rough you say?

I know the game got too rough, but we didn't get away with more than PC is all I was saying. The bad thing is on the injury our girl was late closing down the baseline and she tried to squeeze through. We were called for that foul. I am surprised that was the only injury. I wish her a quick full recovery, really hate to see that injury happen. Good luck to Pickett the rest of the way.