riverside vs usj

sandbagger

usj only beat riverside 7 to 5 in a scrimage last week ....riverside is better than u think ...watch out for them

From what i hear rhs had bases loaded and only one out in the bottom of the 5th when the game was called bcuz of rain. rhs might have pulled out a win with stud pitcher on the mound i think his big brother is pitching for UT

i dont see any reason why riveside cant win that district...lets get real its not the strongest group of teams around ....riverside should be able to hang with jcs and adamsville fine thats really not even saying that much anyways that much of a team in the first place ..not to take away from them but theres nothing really special about either of those clubs

Riverside has a new group of coaches this year along with the same old faces that have been in the program, besides a few freshman, the pitcher that was on the mound was Stephen Gant a freshman and yes his brother is playing baseball at UT, this Riverside group seems to be have a different mentality this year and I see them making some noise. This district will be really competitive.

Riverside has a new group of coaches this year along with the same old faces that have been in the program, besides a few freshman, the pitcher that was on the mound was Stephen Gant a freshman and yes his brother is playing baseball at UT, this Riverside group seems to be have a different mentality this year and I see them making some noise. This district will be really competitive.

ive seen stephen pitch a few times and he will do very well in high school even as a freshman ...his arm action is better than most senior high school pitchers and with an older brother playing at the SEC level he must have a good grasp of the game for sure.....hays and gant as their one and two will do very well in their district

JCS and Adamsville have this district on lock down, its just a fight for third after that, and maybe TCA after that. I know it will be uphill again for my Lions.

locked down? i mean sure u can say it all u want the facts show that they are not that good they have a chance to win but no greater chance than riverside or tca has....lets get real it doesnt take a bunch sleepers to do well in that district anyways come on

locked down? i mean sure u can say it all u want the facts show that they are not that good they have a chance to win but no greater chance than riverside or tca has....lets get real it doesnt take a bunch sleepers to do well in that district anyways come on

So you are saying JCS will go from state champs to second in the district, wow with wins over Harding Academy, and Dyer County you would think they have already proven that they are far and away the team to beat in 15a. They are ranked number three in class a for a reason, I know you are Riverside fans but lets be realistic.

With Adamsville's win over Humboldt, I think that shows why they are ranked number one in class a, but we will see how good they really are this weekend during the Tomahawk Classic. I think there will be some surprises and with the three top teams being the best in class a, who knows what the district will look like by tourney time.

So you are saying JCS will go from state champs to second in the district, wow with wins over Harding Academy, and Dyer County you would think they have already proven that they are far and away the team to beat in 15a. They are ranked number three in class a for a reason, I know you are Riverside fans but lets be realistic.

With Adamsville's win over Humboldt, I think that shows why they are ranked number one in class a, but we will see how good they really are this weekend during the Tomahawk Classic. I think there will be some surprises and with the three top teams being the best in class a, who knows what the district will look like by tourney time.

rank jcs as high as u want ive seen them play i dont need a high school poll to tell me what a good team looks like give me a break ha.....lets agree on one thing usj has beat jcs all up and down the field for the past 4 maybe 5 years and riveride high school almost takes one from usj this preseason which leads me to believe riverside will be in the hunt this year....nothing is locked up in a district as weak as this one no matter what these "polls" say

There is a keyword I would like to point out in the last post..... Preseason! Who did USJ pitch, I am sure Riverside brought out all the stops for this "preseason" game. Preseason dont mean dump. I am sure Riverside is improved because that can be seen over the last few seasons, but to think this team will win the district based on a preseason game is a joke my friend. JCS has not lost a regular season district game in 3 years and the only time someone in the district has beat them is Adamsville in the Region Championship a few years ago and If JCS's first 3 games dont tell you this team is for real you kind sir are a fool!

just saying watch out for them thats all it does take much in that district ...never said they would win just watch out is all