Booker T. Washington is the Regional Champs

Icy

Actually it wouldn't be for once.. it would be for twice. We went there in 2002 and beat them when they were ranked in the USA Today Top 20. It's not like it's impossible.

Wasn't that game at the Coliseum though??? If it was it's not the same... Haha I witnessed Jackson PD get on the few RE fans for shouting and standing up, so multiply that by a few others

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it wouldn't be for once.. it would be for twice. We went there in 2002 and beat them when they were ranked in the USA Today Top 20. It's not like it's impossible.

DC didn't beat BTW at the Warrior house. It was at the coliseum. The route to the Warrior house is one way in and one way out. The last time BTW won their regionals, they won the state. BEWARE OF THAT GREEN AND OLE GOLD!!!!! Oh by the way, don't live in the past. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

is BTWs gym big enough to host a substate game? isnt that why we played @ the midsouth colisieum a few years ago?

the T$$AA website says this about sectional sites:

"The Executive Director of TSSAA shall set the sectional site in the area of the regional winner. In order to be considered as a sectional site, the facility must meet the following seating criteria: Class A - 1,000; Class AA - 1,250; Class AAA - 1,500. These are to be permanent seats and based on 18" width."

there will be a lot more than 1,250 people there if Dyer County has to play BTW.

i say Dyer County and Booker T Washington play in the state Championship game.

is BTWs gym big enough to host a substate game? isnt that why we played @ the midsouth colisieum a few years ago?

the T$$AA website says this about sectional sites:

"The Executive Director of TSSAA shall set the sectional site in the area of the regional winner. In order to be considered as a sectional site, the facility must meet the following seating criteria: Class A - 1,000; Class AA - 1,250; Class AAA - 1,500. These are to be permanent seats and based on 18" width."

there will be a lot more than 1,250 people there if Dyer County has to play BTW.

i say Dyer County and Booker T Washington play in the state Championship game.

This game will be at BTW. Prepare to come to the WARRIOR house. FYI, the game was at the coliseum that year because the substate was set for that location. There were other teams playing at the coliseum that year as well.

lol, yes, that is his road suit...lol....He will problably dressed differently at home..lol....He need to retire, lol, he has been coaching for too long. He coached me from 88-92. He is holding BTW back from state titles. Coach Johnson has left Mitchell so now he can start winning the District and Region again, lol... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Coach Horner dresses the same every game nothing changes about his outfit.

LOL, Coach Horton, fyi, he had on a suit the last game.

Now you know that the only reason Coach is wearing a suit is because they are required now to wear a suit and tie and that is the only reason. You know coach dont be playing. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I've heard they are much improved......Heck, I'm smart enough to know I don't wanna play them on their turf....no sir...sure don't. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'm gonna miss his tracksuit though...I think it may have been velour last year.

I think that they had to peel it off of him. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This game will be at BTW. Prepare to come to the WARRIOR house. FYI, the game was at the coliseum that year because the substate was set for that location. There were other teams playing at the coliseum that year as well.

how big is the gym? ive heard its pretty small.

were prepared, itll be an interesting evening if we do have to make the trip down there.

but im plannin on another home game for the Dyer County fans.

well see yall at state!

how big is the gym? ive heard its pretty small.

were prepared, itll be an interesting evening if we do have to make the trip down there.

but im plannin on another home game for the Dyer County fans.

well see yall at state!

Yes it is big enough. Just like every other gym in Memphis it can hold city rivalries it can hold a sub-state game. It's a safe place, just the parking is very terrible.