Wayne Co. at Forrest

BuffaloFan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TSSAA can mail Clarkrange the trophy now. The only way they will lose is if UCONN gets put in their bracket.

I saw the Clarkrange/Forrest game and yes Clarkrange is very good. However, Forrest was drilled early in the season 3 years ago by Red Boiling Springs but then came back and beat them in the tournament on the way to winning it all. Don't count anyone out.

TSSAA can mail Clarkrange the trophy now. The only way they will lose is if UCONN gets put in their bracket.

Sounds like something a jackson county fan would say. WOW WOW. All u D4 fans must be front runners. U had better hope THE RANGE does not get my bulldogs in the first round. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I listened to the Forrest - Wayne Co. game last night on the internet. Whoever was doing the play by play couldn't see from where they were broadcasting from and apparently was more interested in the folks being tossed out of the crowd than the game, as they made numerous comments about the disrespectful Wayne Co. crowd and didn't say who had the ball, who was shooting, etc in the last quarter.

I listened to the Forrest - Wayne Co. game last night on the internet. Whoever was doing the play by play couldn't see from where they were broadcasting from and apparently was more interested in the folks being tossed out of the crowd than the game, as they made numerous comments about the disrespectful Wayne Co. crowd and didn't say who had the ball, who was shooting, etc in the last quarter.

Neither school should be proud of the way that some of their fans acted, but isn't that the way it is at all games?

The Wayne Co fans felt the refs were doing a poor job and as a whole I have to agree, but they did a poor job for both teams. Both teams beat on each other most of the night with a lot of "no call" by the officials or even worse "Make up" calls.

Now that the game is over everyone should stand back and see how they conducted themselves (students from Forrest, Parents from Wayne Co, TSSAA Officials on how they did their job and the announcer of the broadcast) and decide if this is the way you wish to be remembered for that night.

Go Rockets

The announcers for the Rockets thus far have been top notch and a true class act! The only reason they was concentrating a small portion of the listeners time towards the Wayne Co fans was because there was no game in the fourth quarter to report. So let me sum it up for the fans who missed the highlights: Hawn from the base line and it's good....Porter for three, It's good....Ledbetter from the top of the key GOOD...BALLGAME! Hope this helped. Go LadyRockets, Play hard....We're all proud of you!!