Region 6 AA

greenergrass

I wonder what team you are talking about, is there a specific team that you know about thats in 2a that has a big man that plays a slow game or is this a dream team thats put together in your mind just to beat Bolivar. The fact is that this Bolivar team plays great defence and will defend you no matter if you play fast or slow. Every team has a system that the other has to defend, no combination of player or system garentees victory. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

No, I haven't seen too many teams play this year. I hear David Lipscomb is a lot like that, but that is hear say. Anyway, I was only making a point. I just didn't see a lot of fundamental play the night they played Harpeth. Don't get me wrong, Bolivar has a really good team, but the times Harpeth set it up, they got some easy looks. Harpeth made the mistake of trying to run with Bolivar. Bolivar is a running team that loves to turn up the pressure, but having said that, a well disciplined team can overcome the pressure and really frustrate an athletic team like Bolivar. I didn't have a dog in the fight, just a bystander's observance. Either way, good luck the rest of the way.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I haven't seen too many teams play this year. I hear David Lipscomb is a lot like that, but that is hear say. Anyway, I was only making a point. I just didn't see a lot of fundamental play the night they played Harpeth. Don't get me wrong, Bolivar has a really good team, but the times Harpeth set it up, they got some easy looks. Harpeth made the mistake of trying to run with Bolivar. Bolivar is a running team that loves to turn up the pressure, but having said that, a well disciplined team can overcome the pressure and really frustrate an athletic team like Bolivar. I didn't have a dog in the fight, just a bystander's observance. Either way, good luck the rest of the way.

Bolivar had a 20 point lead the whole game so to me that means you are fundamentally sound or you are playing a bad team. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />