REGION 1 AA UNICOI VS. UNION

HOOPS09

I think the location of Chucky Doak is closer to district 1 schools than 2 and it makes the trip a whole lot easier giving them the upper hand on the crowd and possibly the refs as well.

Well the better refs are usually from the northeast anyway. The refs in the Morristown area are lacking with the exception of about a dozen.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the location of Chucky Doak is closer to district 1 schools than 2 and it makes the trip a whole lot easier giving them the upper hand on the crowd and possibly the refs as well.

say what you want about it all but the refs are from down past knoxville. they definitely don't call for anyone from this area. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

And you think Union Co of all teams get the calls?

no. i'm saying they don't call for anyone (as in none of us). i thought they were pretty neutral. they were pretty bad but not for or against either team, just bad. IMO. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />