Pickett Co. vs Arts & Sciences

bobcatfan300

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know anything about CSAS this year but if it's the same team they had last year they are very quick and very physical. Expect to be muscled around under the boards but again, I am thinking of last years team. Pickett County can win the game and I hope they do. Go 7A.

I don't like the notion that CR got by with alot last night. Pickett Co. came out in the second half looking for blood (and almost got it a few times). The fouls committed by PC were hard ones and the officials let the game get out of hand.

Regardless, I am hoping PC pulls off a win in Chattanooga. They dont need to go down there thinking it will be an easy win. CSAS is much improved from last year.

What is the status of White?

I don't like the notion that CR got by with alot last night. Pickett Co. came out in the second half looking for blood (and almost got it a few times). The fouls committed by PC were hard ones and the officials let the game get out of hand.

Regardless, I am hoping PC pulls off a win in Chattanooga. They dont need to go down there thinking it will be an easy win. CSAS is much improved from last year.

What is the status of White?

out the rest of the season,with a torn pcl.

OK give me an anatomy refresher:

I know ACL and I know MCL but what or where is PCL?

How does it compare to a torn ACL? (usually 6 months without complications)

Posterior cruciate ligament, I believe it is on the out side of knee. Its not as bad as an ACL, but bad enough at this time of the year. I really hate that for her and the team, I wish her a quick full recovery.

sorry to hear about White...big loss for Pickett Co. ...hopefully that will motivate the rest of the girls to play harder.

Lil Meg, may you have full, completely recovery! Sorry to hear this this close to reaching team goals but go Pickett County and take that sub state game! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />