Blackman vs. Walker Valley

bhsblaze09

Thanks for the heads up on game gym etc. I haven't found any way to link these two teams together except through a Smyrna Cleveland matchup. Cleveland being the only team that beat WV twice on the year and loosing to Smyrna by about the same score as Blackman. That and a buck thirty nine will get you a route 44 at sonic. With the maturing process for the Lady Blaze since the district tournament, I think I like our chances. We are going to have to stay in their face, though.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Lady Blaze. Grit and determination again! You are not done yet... and to the Blackman Faithful "Nanner Nanner"

Sorry trying to get to bed last night. I didn't comment on Waker Valley. Wow, what a talented team. I understand that most of their seniors will be playing at the next level. I can see why. I tend to discount comments about "a well coached team" when evaluations are posted in that they usually have some bias to them. Not the case here. A very well coached team. Maybe when VW comes into the area, someone can talk to them about sponsoring knocking down a wall and expanding the gym. I have a feeling over the next several years, there are going to be some regional, and sub state games played there.

Congrats Lady Blaze. Grit and determination again! You are not done yet... and to the Blackman Faithful "Nanner Nanner"

Sorry trying to get to bed last night. I didn't comment on Waker Valley. Wow, what a talented team. I understand that most of their seniors will be playing at the next level. I can see why. I tend to discount comments about "a well coached team" when evaluations are posted in that they usually have some bias to them. Not the case here. A very well coached team. Maybe when VW comes into the area, someone can talk to them about sponsoring knocking down a wall and expanding the gym. I have a feeling over the next several years, there are going to be some regional, and sub state games played there.

Don't you just love us... The Blackman "Nanner Nanner" as you call us. I have a feeling we are probably on the list of 30 most annoying people WV has ever met! After the 1st quarter of the game I was like ahhh crap I came down here and painted up to get absolutely embarassed... But what a great job ladies that was one of the best and most exciting basketball games I've seen in a long time! I loved WV cause everyone was so quite you could here all our funny little jokes... But today I can barely talk... B. Brown, if you're on here you missed the greatest game and the best students we've ever had! You better be there Thursday after all it's our senior year!