Dyer County @ Booker T Washington

1brutalchoctaw

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> BTW is much better than the previous years as TraderB stated. This team is Big, Fast, Disciplined & Deep. You might walk inside BTW gym and here James Brown singing the BIG PAY BACK. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i understand how good they are like a said it hurt to say but i think they've got DC by 10

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> BTW is much better than the previous years as TraderB stated. This team is Big, Fast, Disciplined & Deep. You might walk inside BTW gym and here James Brown singing the BIG PAY BACK. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dude..anywhere they are playing some James Brown can't be all bad /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Our team was hammered with losses of players...but we have some good ones. I like our freshman... Yarbrough can ball...he is fearless. The improvement from our big guy Ced from the first of the year till now has been remarkable.

I bet they are /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ....you are right, should be intense!!!!! How many did BTW return???

The 6'2 freshman is the only new person. He is a super athletic freshman point guard. He is better than any of BTW previous guards. This kid attacks the basket aggressively. He will not hesitate to tomahawk dunk on whoever gets in his way. He is just one of the many good players they have. This team is well balanced. In the city championship game, 5 players had double figures /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dude..anywhere they are playing some James Brown can't be all bad /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Our team was hammered with losses of players...but we have some good ones. I like our freshman... Yarbrough can ball...he is fearless. The improvement from our big guy Ced from the first of the year till now has been remarkable.

Thank you adsmom, for the kind words. You are alright in my book too!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The sponsor hocking T-Shirts on this forum will never get another dime from this fan ....Wasting valuable advertisement money to hock t-shirts from a team thats has nothing to do with this forum. I might add takes on the appearence of rubbing in a loss.. What an idiot.

The 6'2 freshman is the only new person. He is a super athletic freshman point guard. He is better than any of BTW previous guards. This kid attacks the basket aggressively. He will not hesitate to tomahawk dunk on whoever gets in his way. He is just one of the many good players they have. This team is well balanced. In the city championship game, 5 players had double figures /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i hope he gets at least one tomahawk dunk in. id love to see that!

i hope he gets at least one tomahawk dunk in. id love to see that!

Oh yea he will get at least one in...I really don't recall him playing the point that much but I could be wrong. Newby attacks the goal well and what separates him from previous guards like Ray Ray Ware is the size and strength.

does anyone know what radio station(s) in memphis carry the booker games ....maybe one will be on the internet???? Any help would be appreciated....thanks in advance.

Pretty sure NO radio stations in Memphis carry high school basketball games. Maybe the game will be on 100.1 FM out of Dyersburg, as it was last Thursday night, because that station covers most of West TN.