Oakland Vs RedBank

im_tj_m

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quiet this morning, where are all the Oakland fans????? Oh I forgot you put your foot in your mouth can't say anything....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO LIONS!!!!!

Are you trying to be cocky?

In all fairness this game should of been turned upside down, now we said our congrats to your team now you can leave this thread and shut the heck up because none of that is needed. Oakland fans hope your team moves on far, but keep up the cocky additude and play Shelbyville or a higher team... we will know whos laughing next.

Gl.

Are you trying to be cocky?

In all fairness this game should of been turned upside down, now we said our congrats to your team now you can leave this thread and shut the heck up because none of that is needed. Oakland fans hope your team moves on far, but keep up the cocky additude and play Shelbyville or a higher team... we will know whos laughing next.

Gl.

I don't think mother is trying to be cocky. Oaklandpats you said your congrats in a nice post, BUT you were not the one running your keyboard LOL. im_tj_m was running his keyboard for Oakland and now he's nowhere to be found. ummm... Wonder why?

And if she was trying to be cocky she has every right to be cocky. I've read some pretty cocky posts from the Oakland fans. Goose/Gander thing you know.

I don't think mother is trying to be cocky. Oaklandpats you said your congrats in a nice post, BUT you were not the one running your keyboard LOL. im_tj_m was running his keyboard for Oakland and now he's nowhere to be found. ummm... Wonder why?

And if she was trying to be cocky she has every right to be cocky. I've read some pretty cocky posts from the Oakland fans. Goose/Gander thing you know.

Thank you MVM, no I wasn't being cocky..........

I wasn't able to get online last night after the game. I am usually one of the first to post after a game, even if it is a loss. First, I want to offer my sincere congrats and Best Wishes to Red Bank. We have had many battles over the years with you guys in bball and in football, and I always have had the utmost respect for your team, coaches, and fans. I hope you do well in the state tourney!

Now as for Oakland.....guys, no one ever expected you to get as far as you did. We lost TYler and everyone thought we were done. You rallied, you fought, and you stay focused and sharp. We did the unbelievable by beating an excellent Shelbyville team and won the region that EVERYONE thought was a sure thing for Siegel. You played as a TEAM......disciplined, strong, and with so much heart. I couldn't be prouder of you! You have nothing to be ashamed of whatsoever. I know you are hurting right now especially since the sniff of that Glass House was in the air.....but keep your heads up, work even harder in the offseason to be ready for next year. You proved that heart, good coaching, and discipline can defeat more talented teams. Be PROUD of all that you have accomplished this season and be HUNGRY for more.

Red Bank 58, Oakland 51!!!! I heard that RB got hot near the end of the fourth quarter and put it away.

GOIN TO STATE FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I think you meant the end of the 3rd. RB goes 8 to 1 in the last few seconds on the 3rd and 1st possesion of the 4th to go from down 4 to up 3. That was a crucial turning point in this game. Good season Patriots, nobody thought you would get this far. Congrats to Red Bank too.

A couple of notes:

1.) Hats off to Red Bank. I saw a team that was straight up determined to get revenge from 2 years ago and make it back to the state tournament. They played harder, smarter, and just wanted to win more. Best of luck to you in the state tournament, how you guys have lost 14 games is beyond me...........

2.) Oakland had been fortunate up to this point that the lack of a post game had not backfired, but it came to pass monday night. Red Bank was just too athletic for Oakland to be able to contain on the perimeter, and just didnt have the size down low to alter their shots.

3. With that said, I am dissapointed in the way Oakland played as a whole. Outside of BJ and Jamal, nobody really could step up and give Oakland that push across the finish line. Yes, there were missed shots and layups, but when you bank so much on 1 player, even with one as good as Jamal, nothing good can come of it.

4.) This does not put a damper on what was otherwise a great season. Oakland won 25 games for the 3rd season in a row and won the region championship, when going in, they may have been the 3rd or 4th best team in there. You guys played well at a good time, and without they services of Tyler. Alot of teams probably would have mailed to it in, but you guys bowed up and took the challenge head on. heckuva season guys.................

A couple of notes:

1.) Hats off to Red Bank. I saw a team that was straight up determined to get revenge from 2 years ago and make it back to the state tournament. They played harder, smarter, and just wanted to win more. Best of luck to you in the state tournament, how you guys have lost 14 games is beyond me...........

2.) Oakland had been fortunate up to this point that the lack of a post game had not backfired, but it came to pass monday night. Red Bank was just too athletic for Oakland to be able to contain on the perimeter, and just didnt have the size down low to alter their shots.

3. With that said, I am dissapointed in the way Oakland played as a whole. Outside of BJ and Jamal, nobody really could step up and give Oakland that push across the finish line. Yes, there were missed shots and layups, but when you bank so much on 1 player, even with one as good as Jamal, nothing good can come of it.

4.) This does not put a damper on what was otherwise a great season. Oakland won 25 games for the 3rd season in a row and won the region championship, when going in, they may have been the 3rd or 4th best team in there. You guys played well at a good time, and without they services of Tyler. Alot of teams probably would have mailed to it in, but you guys bowed up and took the challenge head on. heckuva season guys.................

red bank lost 14 games for a lot of reasons... they had several injuries from key players throughout the year. they also struggled with some identity issues - some players didnt understand their roles. they look like they have picked it up at the right time and are now playing together as a team. good luck red bank.