Oakland Vs RedBank

im_tj_m

Maybe we need to clarify what you are saying, not only can they shoot 3's, they can bang you in in the paint. I love to see Payne play he is a great rebounder. They are awesome offensively, we need them to work as hard defensively.

GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha I still remember the last time we played Redbank..

Back then some people were actually postin for them.

Redbank tried playing there style of ball and well 91-52 lol..

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Red Bank... this team came out smiling as they knew they were the underdogs, not only did they lose the other night but they had to face our hot team and really put us on ice. This team I hope to see far, but gl.

And a heck of a congrats to Oakland Basketball NO ONE excepcted this team to make it past districts at the beggining of the season just like last year but once again they suprised everyone. That game last night really showed how Oakland program has really turned around from the past and has continue to build strong sport programs. Not only as a fan of the game but as a student this was about as emotional as last years baseballs team upset, but we move on on good luck to next year's guys which will be one heck of a young team.

thanks fans for the support all year and hope you all come out to continue the hard screaming and yelling.

( the student leader for Oakland).

Hahaha I still remember the last time we played Redbank..

Back then some people were actually postin for them.

Redbank tried playing there style of ball and well 91-52 lol..

And you were saying............ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Congrats Red Bank!!! Yes, you went in as the underdog but you came out on TOP.......

Less than 29 hours to go............. Has been really quiet, where are all the Chattanooga/Red Bank fans? Its no fun when everybody agrees................

It's quiet this morning, where are all the Oakland fans????? Oh I forgot you put your foot in your mouth can't say anything....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO LIONS!!!!!