Temple (25-6) @ Clay County (27-6) (Sub-State Match-up)

TopDawg83

We have a 13 game home winning streak going beginning last season and I would like to start next season with that streak sitting at 14!

I believe the Dawgs always play their best ball in front of the home folks!

Dadoffour, just curious, did you make the drive up to the UC 4 yrs ago and participate in the loss?

You're predicting the Crusaders are going to come up to the DAWG HOUSE and smack us with a 25 point (or more) loss?

Everytime we get to make the trip to Chatty town we have ended our season with that trip. We are planning on keeping that tradition alive for the "traveling" team!

Bigbird, as for home-cooking, Clay County does have some of the best open pit bar-b-que around. Ought to try some while you're visiting. Its the only thing that will taste good come Monday night!

Let the BATTLE FOR THE 'BORO begin! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigbird, as for home-cooking, Clay County does have some of the best open pit bar-b-que around. Ought to try some while you're visiting. Its the only thing that will taste good come Monday night![/b]

Well, I am glad you have a good sense of humor...

You really do not want to get me started on the smack talking. I will end up embarassing myself /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Click here for Chattanooga Times article...

Most of us on here won't take a single shot come Monday night, so as long as it doesn't get nasty it ought to be alright to "talk" about our favorite teams shouldn't it? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are right! I remember when we came up there in 2006 you guys were very hospitable and gracious in your win.

And ditto on our part as well on our previous "unsuccessful" trips to Chattanooga! No taunting and "nose rubbing" by any of your fans as well. You have always been just like we were the last time....Just Happy You Were Going To The 'Boro!

May the BEST team (Monday night) win! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It has been awhile since we came up to Clay County. The last time we came we ended up at what I think was the old high school and it was dark. Fortunately, there were a couple of people there who steered us to the right place. I just Googled the high school and got two different addresses for the school. One showed the school being in Kentucky. Any help on a good "GPS-able" address to the gym?

It has been awhile since we came up to Clay County. The last time we came we ended up at what I think was the old high school and it was dark. Fortunately, there were a couple of people there who steered us to the right place. I just Googled the high school and got two different addresses for the school. One showed the school being in Kentucky. Any help on a good "GPS-able" address to the gym?

Bear Right to take ramp onto US-27 N - go 21.5 mi

Bear Left on TN-111 N toward DUNLAP - go 54.1 mi

Take ramp onto US-70S E toward TN-111 N/SPARTA - go 4.7 mi

Continue on TN-111 N - go 34.8 mi

Enter Livingston, TN

Turn Left at McDonald's on BRADFORD HICKS DR(TN-111) - go 1.4 mi

Turn Left at 4 way intersection on CELINA HWY(TN-52) - go 16.3 mi

Turn Right on GAINSBORO HWY(TN-52) - go 0.5 mi

Bear Left at caution light (Rite-Aid Drug store) to follow TN-52 - go 0.8 mi

Should see Old Celina High School on Left

Turn Left on E LAKE AVE(TN-52)

Turn Right at Clay County Courthouse

Turn Left on DOW AVE(TN-52)

Follow TN-52 East out of Celina

Cross Cumberland River

Continue 0.5 mi

Turn Right Arrive at Clay County High School

Bigbird, not sure how compatible with GPS but these should get you to our gym. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Bear Right to take ramp onto US-27 N - go 21.5 mi

Bear Left on TN-111 N toward DUNLAP - go 54.1 mi

Take ramp onto US-70S E toward TN-111 N/SPARTA - go 4.7 mi

Continue on TN-111 N - go 34.8 mi

Enter Livingston, TN

Turn Left at McDonald's on BRADFORD HICKS DR(TN-111) - go 1.4 mi

Turn Left at 4 way intersection on CELINA HWY(TN-52) - go 16.3 mi

Turn Right on GAINSBORO HWY(TN-52) - go 0.5 mi

Bear Left at caution light (Rite-Aid Drug store) to follow TN-52 - go 0.8 mi

Should see Old Celina High School on Left

Turn Left on E LAKE AVE(TN-52)

Turn Right at Clay County Courthouse

Turn Left on DOW AVE(TN-52)

Follow TN-52 East out of Celina

Cross Cumberland River

Continue 0.5 mi

Turn Left Arrive at Clay County High School

Bigbird, not sure how compatible with GPS but these should get you to our gym. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dawg,I think you turn right after crossing the river.

We have a 13 game home winning streak going beginning last season and I would like to start next season with that streak sitting at 14!

I believe the Dawgs always play their best ball in front of the home folks!

Dadoffour, just curious, did you make the drive up to the UC 4 yrs ago and participate in the loss?

You're predicting the Crusaders are going to come up to the DAWG HOUSE and smack us with a 25 point (or more) loss?

Everytime we get to make the trip to Chatty town we have ended our season with that trip. We are planning on keeping that tradition alive for the "traveling" team!

Bigbird, as for home-cooking, Clay County does have some of the best open pit bar-b-que around. Ought to try some while you're visiting. Its the only thing that will taste good come Monday night!

Let the BATTLE FOR THE 'BORO begin! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

YO!! topdawg, just be happy you dont have to play the Golden Eagles of GRACE ACADEMY, its bad enough u have to play a decent temple team, especialy with only scoring 32 against clarkrange /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> good luck vs the chattanooga boys you will need it!!!!