Marshall County @ Bolivar Central

onlythefacts

but honestly they stayed hot in the fourth quarter as well....they scored 23 points,lipscomb just scored 43 haha. i pick marshal to win this one if they can keep nailing the threes...i dont know if anyone saw the cpa marshal game but it was one of the most unbelievable things i have ever seen...besides caleb simpson hitting every shot he took for the mustangs in the region championship the next night....unbelievable

I wouldnt call giving up 43 points in a period "hot"

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt them beating Marshall by 20+ in this game. MC might not play the level of competition Bolivar does, however they have been playing some quality teams in the regional tourney. I will say that if their outside game is on and they don't give up too many second chance points in paint to Bolivar that this will be a very interesting game. Some may be surprised if MC wins and consider it a huge upset but I consider this game to be one that could go either way. Depends on who wants it the most....good luck to all, may the players stay injury free and I hope this game is exciting to all that participate and watch...

Bolivar Central has another home court advantage......the temperature in their gym will be 80 plus degrees. When we(Liberty) were in the district with Bolivar.....Liberty would practice with the heat turned up before we faced Bolivar...... Rick Rudesil is a great coach......remember this, 4 out of the last 5 AA state champions have been from district 12AA. If Marshall County wins..... I will make another post, with an apology. The only thing they have in common is the mascott. The gym will be packed and their fans are loyal.

Bolivar Central will blast Marshall County by 20+ Marshall County does not play the level of competition that Bolivar does...... Marshall County plays good in there area.....that area is very weak. Bolivar is to athletic for Marshall County. This game will not be close.

The Area that M.C. is in Fact NOT weak! Maybe this year is slow but in Previous years that Region was unstoppable! And do I recall Bolivar getting Blown out in the First round of the Tournament Last year. I Say Marshall County All the way! Kedron Johnson will step it up and if Hunter Osbourne Get heated up with them 3s then we may see a repeat of Marshall County vs. CPA....GO TIGERS!

The Area that M.C. is in Fact NOT weak! Maybe this year is slow but in Previous years that Region was unstoppable! And do I recall Bolivar getting Blown out in the First round of the Tournament Last year. I Say Marshall County All the way! Kedron Johnson will step it up and if Hunter Osbourne Get heated up with them 3s then we may see a repeat of Marshall County vs. CPA....GO TIGERS!

It's very weak who did Marshall County play this year? did they leave middle Tn, better yet did they leave Marshal County, oh yeah, they played page, springhill, columbia and all of those tough schools. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Apparently a 10 point loss is considered a blow out in Marshall Co, every where else it is a good ball game. But you want to want to bring up the past so I am forced to ask when was the last time Marshall Co brought home a gold ball? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Won't see a with rematch with CPA. Those dudes are history after Marshall County beat them in the second round of region. Might see Lipscomb again though. The area Marshall County plays in is no doubt a little down this year, but CPA, Lipscomb, MLK, Giles, Columbia, Page and Spring Hill are decent teams. I think you will be surprised when you see how good MC is playing right now. When their offense is clicking like it has been they are as good as anyone. Like I said in an earlier post it will be very tough for them to win at Bolivar Central but they are good enough to do just that if everything bounces right. This will be a great game I wish I could be there!

This is also a great matchup of coaching minds. The Up and Comer vs. The Cagey Vet

Bolivar Central has another home court advantage......the temperature in their gym will be 80 plus degrees. When we(Liberty) were in the district with Bolivar.....Liberty would practice with the heat turned up before we faced Bolivar...... Rick Rudesil is a great coach......remember this, 4 out of the last 5 AA state champions have been from district 12AA. If Marshall County wins..... I will make another post, with an apology. The only thing they have in common is the mascott. The gym will be packed and their fans are loyal.

Save that apology, you were right Bolivar wins 71-44. Marshall Co. could'nt deal with the speed and defence and somebody forgot to tell them that we have 3-point shooters to. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Save that apology, you were right Bolivar wins 71-44. Marshall Co. could'nt deal with the speed and defence and somebody forgot to tell them that we have 3-point shooters to. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Lol! I told you 20+, I told you boys basketball is not strong in that area.....they don't play anybody /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Lol! I told you 20+, I told you boys basketball is not strong in that area.....they don't play anybody /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Bolivar has been playing serious defense since the district tourny, only one team has scored over 50 points and that was Southside with 52. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Great defense by Bolivar. MC has lived and died by the 3 all year and when they only shoot 2 of 27 from 3 then they will struggle. The game was a little closer than the score indicates as Bolivar hit a bunch of lay ups when Marshall Co. was forced to press and shoot a 3 every time down. Bolivar is a very good team. They will be a tough match up for anybody.

A great season by Marshall Co. A special group of seniors is going to be missed. They layed the foundation for getting Marshall Co. back to where it should be in basketball.