UPPERMAN BEES VS BRAINERD PANTHERS

TN423

Good Luck BEES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safe trip for everyone making the drive this afternoon. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GOOOOOOO BEEEEEEESSSS !!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest research has revealed that "DOING THIS TIME OF SEASON" is a phrase most of us don't understand.

Surely you mean't to say "During this time of the season".

And, of course, you're right....... "Talent doesn't mean anything".....??!!??.....(That's sarcasm, go research.) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BUDDY IT REALLY DONT MATTER LIKE I SAID HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED BASKETBALL........... DIDNT THINK SO..... COME TO 1020 NORTH MOORE RD AND SEE THESE PANTHERS RUN ALL OVER THESE BEES /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

BUDDY IT REALLY DONT MATTER LIKE I SAID HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED BASKETBALL........... DIDNT THINK SO..... COME TO 1020 NORTH MOORE RD AND SEE THESE PANTHERS RUN ALL OVER THESE BEES /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I don't know you, so I'm not your buddy. Yes, 8 years. Sorry, can't make it. Got my own game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't know you, so I'm not your buddy. Yes, 8 years. Sorry, can't make it. Got my own game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BUDDY LIKE I SAID ONCE BEFORE 8 YRS THATS ALL MANE GET OUT OF HERE MANE....... PANTHERS SEEN THE BEES BACK WHERE THEY ARE FROM......... GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!