Polk vs Sequoyah

bigclittleh

How did you think the pitching was for the Chiefs? Is Allen your top Pitcher? He did a really good job with his off speed stuff. Offensively Polk hit really well yesterday.

Allen can not be happy with that performance, he has better stuff than that. The Chiefs were lucky he is not pitching up to speed. He will have to get over issues with errors, just pitch his game. His team is young and errors are inevitable. I think the key player for Polk was their first baseman. I think he was 3 for 3 with several RBI's, and his scoops were timely.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough games to start the season for the Chiefs. I like the Wildcats to sweep. Game will be close at Madisonville. Chiefs will be a threat by district tourney time.

What do I know about baseball anyways? Congrats to the Chiefs! New coach must have them ready. I stick by my last comment. Chiefs will be threat during the tourney for sure, may even cause some trouble during the regular season. I bet Polk is glad this does not count in region play since they play on the south side with the Chattanooga baseball powerhouses- Brainard and Tyner LOL

What do I know about baseball anyways? Congrats to the Chiefs! New coach must have them ready. I stick by my last comment. Chiefs will be threat during the tourney for sure, may even cause some trouble during the regular season. I bet Polk is glad this does not count in region play since they play on the south side with the Chattanooga baseball powerhouses- Brainard and Tyner LOL

Those powerhouses may be a tough matchup! LOL I think there is going to be a battle on the North side for that second position behind Central. Chiefs/Meigs/Sweetwater. Sweetwater will also be improved with their new coach this year.

Congrats to the Chiefs. You have the most promising young coach in the area and he has been hard at work preparing his team. I think I read some posts predicting a sweep, oh how things change. When was the last time you beat Polk?

I am not sure but I know the past four years polk has dominated the Chiefs. I think the chiefs were sweep in the past three-four years. In most games the Chiefs were run ruled. The chiefs have been working extremely hard and are hungry to improve! Great job Chiefs!

Don't get me wrong the Cheifs played very well and has improved alot from last year but Polk beat themselves with pitchers not throwing strikes. Polk had to have given up close to 10 or more walks in the 6 inning game and IIRC 4 in a row in the 4th.

Don't get me wrong the Cheifs played very well and has improved alot from last year but Polk beat themselves with pitchers not throwing strikes. Polk had to have given up close to 10 or more walks in the 6 inning game and IIRC 4 in a row in the 4th.

You ready to see how Polk does against Central Tuesday?