Goalkeepers?

bulldogss

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching hendersonville vs bearden up in knoxville, hendersonvilles goalkeeper is a very talented young man. If i am correct he is only a sophomore.

can someone elaborate on that

I do not know if he is a sophomore or, for that matter, the same keeper that played against Farragut to a 0-0 tie, but if same, not too bad.

After watching hendersonville vs bearden up in knoxville, hendersonvilles goalkeeper is a very talented young man. If i am correct he is only a sophomore.

can someone elaborate on that

He is a sophomore. very quick reflexes and natural instinct. and you would think, that as a sophomore he would not talk much, but he talks it up back there.

I saw him brilliantly save a penalty against collierville, which was retaken because one of the Hville players stepped in the box. (I didnt agree with that at all, by the way). the second shot he was a fingertip away... bright future id say

He is a sophomore. very quick reflexes and natural instinct. and you would think, that as a sophomore he would not talk much, but he talks it up back there.

I saw him brilliantly save a penalty against collierville, which was retaken because one of the Hville players stepped in the box. (I didnt agree with that at all, by the way). the second shot he was a fingertip away... bright future id say

so the keeper is really good. Yeah wat i saw in knoxville. this kid communicated well with his defense and i agree he has a natural instinct. yeah i agree with you

I haven't seen Thomas Murphy (Hixson High, former Notre Dame) mentioned on this thread. He had some brilliant savesw against Notre Dame. Even some of the Notre Dame fans were cheering him on. Apparently he has had a fantastic season.

He has gained a lot of size, has fast reactions and seems to have really gained some foot speed. Isn't he the same goalie that as a sophomore, had a stellar game against Knox Catholic and then saved a couple of penalty kicks?

• 2 weeks later...

parker burgess from mtcs in district 11 a/aa...real aggressive, quick reflexes, talks a lot, and commands field well especially for just being a sophomore...saw him make a spectacular pk block against CA...he didnt just deflect it, he caught a hard shot...all-district season and all-district tournament...bright future id say