Most Talented team in 2010 in TN

orangeblur

last year I thought it was Whitehaven or Brentwood on paper....in 2010 I think the most talented teams are Milan and Mitchell....MUS is in there too.........Howard has some talented players too.....

thoughts.....

I know Mitchell has some real studs coming back. Milan may have the best LB in the state with Avery Williamson (2010) and possibly the best DE in Christian Coleman (2011).

nobody is saying it is bad...but you gotta name some teams.....

I say we worry about 2009 first, but if I must....Smyrna "should" be loaded in 2010. They will be playing mostly Soph's and Juniors this year, so 2010 should be special. 2010's Junior's and Senior's are the most talented groups I have seen in a while....Barring injuries or other special circumstances, they will be contenders.

I say we worry about 2009 first, but if I must....Smyrna "should" be loaded in 2010. They will be playing mostly Soph's and Juniors this year, so 2010 should be special. 2010's Junior's and Senior's are the most talented groups I have seen in a while....Barring injuries or other special circumstances, they will be contenders.

thanks.....I know they have some very good young players like Meadows and Bryson.....among others

Gallatin High school is up and coming with a great up and coming defense with such names as Matt Mckoin,Chris Slayton,Cody Mathews,Ethan Burns,logan slagle,Devonn Fields,Enriques Perry,Ryan Hardison and the two new kids..

The offense is anchored by Cody Mathews (very large QB) and will prove tough to stop...

Definetely my Dark horse team of 2010