Clarkrange vs Forrest

BuffaloFan

Wonder how CR will react if there is pressure and a close game.....the year Forrest won the Gold Ball....... maybe they weren't as DOMINANT as CR but they beat RBS, Madison Acad Magnet and JC by a TOTAL of 6 points over the 3 games....now THAT is playing ball!!!!

Without a doubt that was an exciting tournament. They got to face an in your face defense from Gordonsville. They were allowed to hack, pull, tug, push, and grab all night and it was a 25 pt game and was never in doubt. Same thing with PC and it was a 26 point game. They have seen pressure defense without the benefit of the calls and still came out on top. They played OS and JC to 10 point games and had to hit their free throws to hold on to those leads. So they have handled pressure pretty well so far. These girls are experience on the ball court and don't get shook to easily. I will take them in any fair called game against anyone. That's not saying that Forrest is going to lay down, I expect them to give us all we want and then some!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. okay CR is AMAZING, CR is INCREDIBLE, CR is UNBELIEVABLE, CR is UNBEATABLE, for goodness sakes, they have beaten all their opponents by VAST margins.....Forrest isn't blind or deaf and I know they have heard all the ACCOLADES of this utterly UNSTOPPABLE CR team and how 7A is soooooo much better than everybody else...but our ladies will do the same as CR on Wednesday and come out on the floor and be PROUD of who they are and play their hearts out.....and as usual win or lose with class...... as a Lady Rocket supporter I will try to be as classy as my team is, I AM SO proud of the Lady Rockets!!!!!! Good luck to both teams and can't wait to see you take the floor at the "Boro!!!!!!!!!! GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!

I would love to see c-range win all three games, but forrest is a very good team and could win this game. Whomever wins both teams have had great seasons, and great records and have nothing to be ashamed of, has been good season for both schools

Sounds like CR has no faults.......but remember there is only 1 perfect being and it's not CR.......as they say "We shall see!"

You seem to be the only one saying they have no faults. They play great team ball and they play hard. If that is having no faults, then you are right! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How tacky. I didn't trash talk. Leave my posts alone.

Sorry couldn't help it, didn't realize you were so sensitive. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

You seem to be the only one saying they have no faults. They play great team ball and they play hard. If that is having no faults, then you are right! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry couldn't help it, didn't realize you were so sensitive. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Yeah, OK. You start paying your $24 a year plus membership if you enjoy being on here so much, changing people's posts.

Forrest will probably keep it relatively close through the first half but the Range will pull away big toward the end. Good luck to both teams. Should be one of the better games. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hey Nan!!!!! Hope to catch you at the game....we are going for all of them of Wed and to cheer Cornersville on also........ And quite frankly I have not read one post that says CR has any faults...believe me I have been looking for one.... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Take Care, Kim

Yeah, OK. You start paying your $24 a year plus membership if you enjoy being on here so much, changing people's posts.

Boo Hoo you crybaby, was trying to lighten the mood!

Hey Nan!!!!! Hope to catch you at the game....we are going for all of them of Wed and to cheer Cornersville on also........ And quite frankly I have not read one post that says CR has any faults...believe me I have been looking for one.... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Take Care, Kim

It should be a close, competitive game. Hope your team doesn't find any faults!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />