Germantown plays host to Bartlett

BARTLETTHSGRAD04

Will be interesting to see the outcome of this one. G'town is probably going to be stronger this year, and Bartlett will probably be not as strong as they have been in the past few years. But, until someone shows they can beat the Panthers when it counts, Bartlett is still the team to beat in this part of the state. This game is always a good matchup. Another good matchup tonight = Arlington @ Collierville. Then tomorrow Bartlett @ Collierville. Gotta love this time of the year.

Will be interesting to see the outcome of this one. G'town is probably going to be stronger this year, and Bartlett will probably be not as strong as they have been in the past few years. But, until someone shows they can beat the Panthers when it counts, Bartlett is still the team to beat in this part of the state. This game is always a good matchup. Another good matchup tonight = Arlington @ Collierville. Then tomorrow Bartlett @ Collierville. Gotta love this time of the year.

[/quot

Doea anyone know who will be throwing for these teams tonight?

My vote is for Germantown. The Bartlett pitcher/catcher Taylor Morton is suspended and will not play for at least this game. Their pitcher tonight will probably be Daniel Wright-he is a good pitcher just did not see him very much last year due to the talent that Bartlett had with their seniors. Pitching for Germantown will more than likely be RHP Charlie Collins-signed with Dyersburg State and LHP Hayes Britt-signed with Itawamba CC. Coach Clark has always seemed to have his kids hit the fast ball which is great until you bring in all the junk behind it like Collins has. Collins was the winning pitcher last year against Houston for the championship. Then Germantown lost to Arlington for the trip to the state tournament. I would venture to say Germantown may win their trip to state this year.

My vote is for Germantown. The Bartlett pitcher/catcher Taylor Morton is suspended and will not play for at least this game. Their pitcher tonight will probably be Daniel Wright-he is a good pitcher just did not see him very much last year due to the talent that Bartlett had with their seniors. Pitching for Germantown will more than likely be RHP Charlie Collins-signed with Dyersburg State and LHP Hayes Britt-signed with Itawamba CC. Coach Clark has always seemed to have his kids hit the fast ball which is great until you bring in all the junk behind it like Collins has. Collins was the winning pitcher last year against Houston for the championship. Then Germantown lost to Arlington for the trip to the state tournament. I would venture to say Germantown may win their trip to state this year.

Guess my pick was wrong. Bartlett won tonight 3-2.

I guess he will be suspended from another game. Like craigmont, raleigh egypt. So i guess some kids get the old double standard. Its ok you can play because this is a important game. wicked curveball, what happen to the suspension i guess the other kids will learn from this !!!!! its ok to do what i want.

I guess he will be suspended from another game. Like craigmont, raleigh egypt. So i guess some kids get the old double standard. Its ok you can play because this is a important game. wicked curveball, what happen to the suspension i guess the other kids will learn from this !!!!! its ok to do what i want.

totally agree with you!! Bartlett is playing Collierville right now and it is 2-0 Bartlett at the top of the 4th-both teams have their lefty pitchers starting