MrNoitAll Mid-State Losers Week Number 1

MrNoitAll

Thank you, Thank you, it must be working because you replied! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hey, I enjoy MrNoitAll's posts. I think he is kind of slacking this year, is it a lack of schedules? Anyway, last year our team was listed as the loser quite often. Yes, it hurts, but then I think it can motivate. Let's work harder to not be on the loser list. Hopefully, this year we have made improvement enough that MrNoitAll will have more confidence in our team and not pick us the loser every game.

Keep up the good work MrNoitAll. I tried to add our complete schedule the other day and could not get it to work. Does it have to be a coach that adds it? I did update our roster.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I enjoy MrNoitAll's posts. I think he is kind of slacking this year, is it a lack of schedules? Anyway, last year our team was listed as the loser quite often. Yes, it hurts, but then I think it can motivate. Let's work harder to not be on the loser list. Hopefully, this year we have made improvement enough that MrNoitAll will have more confidence in our team and not pick us the loser every game.

Keep up the good work MrNoitAll. I tried to add our complete schedule the other day and could not get it to work. Does it have to be a coach that adds it? I did update our roster.

Thank you for your comments I will make sure that "Birdie" reads this because she only see the negative stuff or another word we could use would be Loser! But that is the problem because not enough schools have added there schedule to coacht. But I am going to try and have the losers picks next week each day but lets hope the weather is better! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I agree we are NOT going to keep score anymore and let everyone go home as the winner! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Only Mrnoitall goes home as the weiner everyday from the park............... Full of hotdogs..............

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Only Mrnoitall goes home as the weiner everyday from the park............... Full of hotdogs..............

Now you be careful what you say about the hotdogs that we have to eat because until you live in the "park" you would not know what good food is! Being one of them "newbiessssssssssssssss" we do not put a lot of faith in what you all say because you are just learning the ropes. but always remember that MrNoitAll even loves "newbiesssssssssss" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

If you want to post winners fine but posting the losers is just tacky. There is no way you can spin it to make it look good. When players lose they feel bad enough. This is just tacky.

Jeez. Hello. This is the real world and this a message board. It is strictly opinion on some matters and some are factual since they are game stats and scores. They place the losers in newspapers, is that being tacky as well? Think about it "Turnadouble" If you don't like it, you're just going to have to live with it. just get over it man.

Jeez. Hello. This is the real world and this a message board. It is strictly opinion on some matters and some are factual since they are game stats and scores. They place the losers in newspapers, is that being tacky as well? Think about it "Turnadouble" If you don't like it, you're just going to have to live with it. just get over it man.

Thank you brother! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

First, I am not a man and second I'm not tore up over this so I have nothing to get over. Thanks for your concern though. He just does this top get a rise out of people most ignore it and some reply. I am well aware there is a losing team every time there is a game play and yes, I know it is part of the sport. However, I am a coach and I don??™t use the word loser to my team. I teach them that win lose or draw if you give it your all it was a good day. As a coach you have two kinds of players, the ones that you can crawl their butt and they play harder and the ones that you have to watch your words or they will shut down. I get my point across to both but with tact. You focus on the bad and kids start to think the worst. I don??™t except you to understand unless you have ever coached. For people who love the sport as much as they say they do, they should have respect for the players because it??™s not about us as the fans it??™s about them as players who bust their butts so we all have something to talk about. I don??™t expect Mrknowitall to stop because he has ???last word syndrome??? . I have my opinion and I think he is tacky.

First, I am not a man and second I'm not tore up over this so I have nothing to get over. Thanks for your concern though. He just does this top get a rise out of people most ignore it and some reply. I am well aware there is a losing team every time there is a game play and yes, I know it is part of the sport. However, I am a coach and I don??™t use the word loser to my team. I teach them that win lose or draw if you give it your all it was a good day. As a coach you have two kinds of players, the ones that you can crawl their butt and they play harder and the ones that you have to watch your words or they will shut down. I get my point across to both but with tact. You focus on the bad and kids start to think the worst. I don??™t except you to understand unless you have ever coached. For people who love the sport as much as they say they do, they should have respect for the players because it??™s not about us as the fans it??™s about them as players who bust their butts so we all have something to talk about. I don??™t expect Mrknowitall to stop because he has ???last word syndrome??? . I have my opinion and I think he is tacky.

I think you were talking about MrNoitall, not knowitall. You really should have known!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Wow thanks for your comments and I just have one question for you..........when your team does not score as many runs as the team that you are playing you kind of keep it from them and not let them know that they were the losers. I like that idea not telling your team that they are the losers and that they played a good game and that is all that matters. Hmmmmmmmmmmm ok one more question what do you tell your team when they do play well, it is ok because we are still winners and not pay attention to the scoreboard because these people just do not understand what we are playing for. I would tell you that I lov you but since you are a female I have no doubt that "Ms. Birdie" would not understand! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hey I do understand because guess what. I've played this sport. A very long time and I know this sport. Loosing is just part of it. People have their opinions. People don't always have respect and that's just how the world is. But when people don't respect a team it makes them generally want to earn it and prove one wrong. Kids know when they loose and have a bad game. I never liked it when people sugarcoated things especially when we lost because it's not always okay and not always just a game. But I applaud your optimism.

Wow thanks for your comments and I just have one question for you..........when your team does not score as many runs as the team that you are playing you kind of keep it from them and not let them know that they were the losers. I like that idea not telling your team that they are the losers and that they played a good game and that is all that matters. Hmmmmmmmmmmm ok one more question what do you tell your team when they do play well, it is ok because we are still winners and not pay attention to the scoreboard because these people just do not understand what we are playing for. I would tell you that I lov you but since you are a female I have no doubt that "Ms. Birdie" would not understand! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Aw not let's not get too smart MrNoitAll. If it works for that coach then so be it, don't question how it is. Besides, the kids know when they do bad. They feel it. They don't need someone to tell them that anyways.

To answer your first question, my teams are well aware when we lose and it??™s not all ??? they played a good game and that is all that matters???. LOL If you only knew me. I??™ll just say I take care of my teams. Yes, I yell and scream when I have to but you won??™t hear me leaving my girls negative vibe. I am pretty good at getting my point across, I praise them when they do things right but I??™m also the first to let them know when mess up. You know, you can be a smart a*$ all you want. If that makes you feel better and gives you self worth knock yourself out. But I just have one question for you, are you a coach?